Reviews for wonderstruck
sosweetIexplode chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
aww, I find this story much interesting and I hope to see more of it if you're still continuing this of course (which I hope you do X3)
Whitlinger chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
I love this pairing and this story! For some reason I'm on a hetero high today. Please continue!
Artemis Lily Luna chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Awesome as awesome as I was laughing so hard at the part with the notes it was so funny,but I have to adimmt that I was pissed when it ended up Hungary and Gilbert were going thre going to break up right?
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Ouch he has to talk to arthur! His enemy!? Lol hopefully theres some moments with him and lily and gil being jealous! Lol aww what a sweet brother vash is i hope to see more of him. Ahhh i cant wait
Jordan Ryder chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
(Reads title) Lol, coincidentally I've been listening to Owl City songs all day before going on FanFiction, Enchanted was one of the last few, and this just happened to be the first story that popped up.

-Phantom-
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Omg a battle i sense?!
godammit-shinji chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I am LOVING this story! I hope your computer will be back on its feet soon so you can write more!
Ireland chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This is so good keep going
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
awww! i cant wait! you go prussia!
andy-chan24 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
My heart aches for poor Gilly. Damn you, Elizaveta. Gilbert's desperate attempts' making my heart twitch. Damn you, Arthur, as well.

HALLELUJAH TO THE GREAT GOD! LUDWIG IS NOT GAY. THANK THE FUCKING HEAVENS. Thank you... You do not know how much this means to me. :(( Oh God, Thank you. :((
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Ahhh! I cant wait! Damn im excited! I cant wait!
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Lol yay! Gilbirt and lilly action! Sorta. But still good none the less! I cant wait to see when you put the allies and the axis plus romano action xD
andy-chan24 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
*blush* ahhh this is so cute! kawaii! :D
AnimeApprentice chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
i feel kinda dumb right now...it took me the entire chappie and AN to figure out you were talking about assasin's creed... On the bright side, you should totally do the prompt aand i look forward to it!
Seiko chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Thank you! You can do it way you want it.