Reviews for Antithesis
De rien bitches chapter 1 . 4/19
you write the best Gell flics ever!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 7 . 1/2
what?! where is the nxt one?!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 6 . 1/2
i love that it was making love, not just sex :-)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 1/2
shit! hahaahaha! busted!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 1/2
at least sam approves :-P
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 1/2
LOVE how she affects his CONTROL! damn that was hot!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 1/2
whoah! HOT!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 1/2
oh shit!
jmlane1966 chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
You called it smut but it was so much more. Deep, beautiful, tragic, urgent, complete. I liked this piece immensely.
jmlane1966 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
His concern for her while he mulls over all his decisions is admirable. I like how dreadful oriented you are. The anticipation is agony though.
jmlane1966 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
So slow and erotic! Love the pace of your piece. This is an awesome read. Thanks for the great story.
jmlane1966 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
It is so enjoyable to be privy to Callen's thoughts. This was a terrific scene! Loved the asides during Sam's questioning. Excellent writing!
jmlane1966 chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Naughty Callen is awesome! I love this human aspect of Callen that has nothing to do with his super agent persona. You write these two characters in a unique and marvelous manner.
jmlane1966 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Love this animalistic side to Nell and Callen. That was verging on uncomfortable then took a turn to down right HOT! Great mind play.
ananova chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Loved this fic so much. Wonder if Callen has realized yet that his rules are about to go out the window. Off to reread the sequel, thank you so much for all of these wonderful fics. I love how you write these two.