Reviews for Antithesis
ananova chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Loved this fic so much. Wonder if Callen has realized yet that his rules are about to go out the window. Off to reread the sequel, thank you so much for all of these wonderful fics. I love how you write these two.
ananova chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Loved the Callen/Sam interaction in this chapter. Comparing what's happening to a soap opera was an excellent touch. But Callen's seriously got to rethink things if he really thinks his plan is going to make things better. Still loving this fic more and more with each chapter.
ananova chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I've read this before but I'm rereading it and liking it even better than the first time. I love these two together, and their fighting like this makes sense based on their personalities, both preferring to be in control. Definitely need more stories like this one out there.
miss-tarletone chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Very well written! Your descriptions paint a vivid picture, the mark of a great writer. Great job!
ilse23 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
this is a very good fan fic
Rolodexthoughts chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I loved this whole story it was so great!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Please tell me your not going to leave it here! NO!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
fabulous story
punkyredhead chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Ok... absolutely wonderful. Would love to hear if this story continues but will also wait for another Callen and Nell story.
punkyredhead chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I love it. I think it you hit the story right on this chapter. I had to re-read it to get all of the goodness out of it.
alix33 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
"And since I find erotica profuse with biological jargon or slang either too much like a technical manual or too crude, I'm afraid my tendency is towards melodramatic, sappy and likely cheesy." - I like sappy and cheesy and can tolerate a very high degree of melodrama.
"The nip in of her waste," - "of her waist".
"I feel like a taught string," - "taut string". "Taught" is the past tense form of the verb "teach".
jimi18 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Great fic, can't wait to read the sequel! Hope another chapter of exposed is coming soon
Ambrosia Rush chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Thank you for writing this fantastic Nell/Callen story, there simply is never enough of these two and you wrote them together beautifully!
Ambrosia Rush chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter, just loved it :D
Ambrosia Rush chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Oh gosh, getting busted by the boss-lady LOL, that's got to suck.