Reviews for Harry potter vs Narnia
EpPeep123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
You can put this under "Crossovers" and select harry potter category and narnia category
Seren Flaidd chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
I liked this chapter. I like that Peter is appalled for poor Harry and he sees that Harry is being abused even though Harry doesn't really realise it himself. Having to walk to school, even when it's raining isn't so bad! That made me smile. I thought it was interesting that you put in that Vernon whipped him. I can imagine Vernon being that bad. He is horrible! I like the way you've written the chapters so far. Peter was nice and Edmund as well. I always felt sorry for Edmund. Good story so far :D
Seren Flaidd chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
It sounds like he felt he could get a lot of these sad things off his chest. The way its written sounds like it all just tumbled out of him once he started talking to Lucy. I think the there is a typo and that the last line should read 'so together Lucy & Harry set off for lunch'. Peter always strikes me as a nice person so although he had been listening I hope he'll feel sorry for Harry having all these unhappy things happen to him.
Seren Flaidd chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Harry and Lucy are both eight? So poor Harry still doesn't know about Hogwarts yet?
Seren Flaidd chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Peter, Edmund and Susan. But Harry doesn't know who they are yet, I think.
Seren Flaidd chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
My spell check always changes 'floo powder' (the stuff they throw in the fire to make it green) to 'flu powder'.
Seren Flaidd chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
POV 'the boy fell to the ground after he saw me' I am guessing Lucy thinks this. And the professor must be the old man, so Lucy must know him. Interesting. Love at first sight by the sound of it, for Lucy at least. But what about Harry?
Seren Flaidd chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
True! ;)
Seren Flaidd chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I imagine Petunia would make Harry walk in the rain. The idea of the old man looking like he's being a bit 'James Bond' is funny and clever. This is exciting as well.
Seren Flaidd chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
A very exciting beginning...
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I am not using a beta, and I have no idea what it is, thanks for reviewing!
gredandforgerock chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Thanks for the review on my story. You asked for me to read yours and so I did. It's a bit difficult to read. What software you are writing in. I will gladly help you or may I suggest a beta (which I am not).