Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki of the Unrestrained Fist
Ejammer chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I am liking this story as well one of my favourite authors bro keep it up and come off the hiatus soon man these stories are gold and quality
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Well you already know people hate Can do so what else is there to say other then good luck. I was getting into the story up until the point you allowed Danzo to be the Sensei.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Not sure never liked Danzo see him in the same light as Sasuke and Orchimaru. So I hope a different kinda of weapon from what you hinted at. Though I was offended when you start out with your notes demanding Damon good reviews while your story is only on the good side. If you demand something you need to produce at the level you ate demanding from readers like me. And I have my own system to judge if I need to leave a review or not and if it weren't for the demand then I wouldn't have because you are above the amount my system would say.
Quick-n-Popular chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Its interesting. Update soon.
anarion87 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
good story so far
WalkingStranger99 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
like the story keep it up
Tahawus chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
This is a really well written story and is refreshingly original. Please, please continue.
Dalxein chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
This is a pretty good fic. I'd love to see it continued, but I know how priorities can be.
Yami Arashi chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
nice start!
BowTechsniper chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
This is good. I say do the wave. But bail out kakashi have a team spar maybe they can reform sakura. Team kakashi uchia ino sakura. Also gai can summon. Will naruto?
McGeezel chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Excellent combination. Sai has some interesting powers. Can't wait to see mizuki get taken down and for the an bu to be like DAMN, naruto got skills that kills. Thanks for the update
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Good story so far...
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
What about sealing jutsu or medic jutsu?
waltae chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
i kinda like this story. puts a strong naruto but not godlike into it and surprisingly as long as danzo remains good(sorta) i will be happy as long as he lets naru and tenten keep thier emotions. another thing i like about it is you made naru sorta like lee but without the godawfull green suit and bowlcut/eybrow thing. and i think they should go to wave. in my own opinion it would not be a nru story without it.