Reviews for What Should Have Been
Tilty.bbb chapter 13 . 8/22
This was a fantastic read well done please continue
Sarek5959 chapter 13 . 8/15
This is an awesome story. sadly, it looks abandoned as it hasn't been But, thanks for sharing your talents with us!

V-rcingetorix chapter 13 . 6/7
An interesting tale, particularly how you have been layering the Dumbledore intrigue. While it has been 3 years now since your last update, I will hope for more at some point :)
Draco here is even more stupid than in canon, if that is possible. He not only insults Harry's companions, he also makes negative remarks about Harry.

Ron's father may find Muggles amazing, but in the same way he would find animals at the zoo amazing. He doesn't even bother to learn common words, let alone concepts, and he is not only privately interested, but should also know better because of his job. As such, I find it unlikely that he will know much about Disney or anything similar.
The Hermit chapter 11 . 4/12
This is quite a good story, though it seems that Writing a Harry who does not defend Hermione is all wrong. I personally think that you are writing him far to cowardly even though you seem to have other excuses as to why he does bugger all when she is insulted. shame your beta did not pick up on this before it was all posted.
Mr Biggs chapter 4 . 4/11
A short note to the writer. I very much doubt that two eleven year olds would get up out of bed before five thirty in the morning. Maybe seven or eight o clock as classes would not start before nine.
I see you see chapter 13 . 1/19
I noticed that you haven't updated since 2013! Your story has sooo much potential, and things were really getting interesting. I hope you update soon, and that this story doesn't get abandoned.
angeleyes1984 chapter 13 . 1/4
Has this been abandoned
nkh1 chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Do hope that the muse returns. This is a very well written story with a great plot line...
lorddylan chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
I love this story keep up the writing any chance of new chapters?
Jeno9466 chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Loved the story and really hope you're able to finish it. I have read a lot of soul bond docs and yours is easily one of my favorites. Best of luck with any and all future writing endeavors
FandomsSlay chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
It was Nymphadora Tonks..right?
FandomsSlay chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
"That's part of what we came here to talk about today. I know this is going to be terribly embarrassing for you, but really there is no way around it. Harry did your aunt and uncle ever have 'the talk' with you?"

Harry shook his head quietly. Dan quickly explained the 'birds and the bees', and when he finally finished Harry more closely resembled a cherry than an eleven year old boy
Possibly the third most embarrising I have like ever read
FandomsSlay chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Why cam't Harry have top in DADA! That's his forte!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
and hope you continue this story because I loved it