Reviews for What Should Have Been
tammgrogan chapter 13 . 6/19
Hello, I have just finished reading your amazing story. I can't began to tell you how much that I enjoyed it. Please update it! Thank you. Tammgrogan
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 3/20
He is such a simple minded, ignorant of the muggle world, thinks he knows it all, dip-shit
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 3/20
I hope Malfoy and crew get theirs soon and heavily. He is SUCH an ass.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 3/20
Damn Dumbles . I just can't bring myself to like him. Maybe I read too many fics. Even the ones that try to be nice about him, I see him as too egotistical and megalomanic. Nice job so far
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 3/19
Interesting. Most fics all not allow muggle houses to be on the floo system,or have protective wards. Nicely done.
Mrh99 chapter 13 . 2/11
Very nicely done! Wish you could continue! Thanks!
Bentears chapter 13 . 1/26
Hi stibbled across your story and really enjoyed it. Hope you continue it.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
I would really love it if you could update this story. I understand real life can get in the way and/or you may have forgotten about this fanfic, but I really enjoy the story and would love to see it continue. Maybe you can even use the soul bond to have Harry and Hermione force the horcux out of Harry as you gave a brief mention to it when they completed the bond.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
TONKS! Thanks for putting her in the story while at Hogwarts. I hope to see her at least a few more times before school ends lol.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
So Harry and Hermione soul bond at eleven years old...Seeing as it would be a VERY bad idea to try and split them apart during the summer break... who is going to break it to Mr. Granger that his little girl already belongs to her future husband just as much as her future husband belongs to his little girl?
Tilty.bbb chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
This was a fantastic read well done please continue
Sarek5959 chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
This is an awesome story. sadly, it looks abandoned as it hasn't been But, thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Jerry
V-rcingetorix chapter 13 . 6/7/2016
An interesting tale, particularly how you have been layering the Dumbledore intrigue. While it has been 3 years now since your last update, I will hope for more at some point :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Draco here is even more stupid than in canon, if that is possible. He not only insults Harry's companions, he also makes negative remarks about Harry.

Ron's father may find Muggles amazing, but in the same way he would find animals at the zoo amazing. He doesn't even bother to learn common words, let alone concepts, and he is not only privately interested, but should also know better because of his job. As such, I find it unlikely that he will know much about Disney or anything similar.
The Hermit chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
This is quite a good story, though it seems that Writing a Harry who does not defend Hermione is all wrong. I personally think that you are writing him far to cowardly even though you seem to have other excuses as to why he does bugger all when she is insulted. shame your beta did not pick up on this before it was all posted.