Reviews for cleave unto
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
No matter what everyone said, I felt sorry for Lori. I think you've hit the nail exactly on the head with her in this fic. Not an evil or bad person at all. She did what she could. I never really understood all the haters.

Very nicely done. :)
deelove1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
In this Lori still does not get the point after the farm was overrun Rick told everyone in the group what Shane tried to do and what he had to do to save his own life and that Carl put down walker Shane. That next day poor old Rick went to "his wife" for understanding Lori turned her back on him and walked away. It would be nice if she remembered that!
PrintDust chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is a beautiful piece. My heart hurts for Lori because I feel like she deserved some peace in her last moments. Knowing that she was loved. You did an excellent job with this. Perhaps you can give me some peace, lol, and rewrite her ending.
LopezG chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Lori. But just a little. Even though she thought that her husband had died, it was really way too soon to be with someone else. Lori wasn't the brightest of people, but I didn't think she was evil. It was plain to see that there were problems in their marriage. Now all they have to live with are the consequences of their actions.
zeynel chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Nicely writen, I love this!

True, Lori's unlucky, thesituation she's in is not her fault.