Reviews for The Fall of Normandy
1054SS325MP chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
Great chapter as always. I would have liked this to be the last one in the story, you know, riding off into the sunset until ME2, but, uh, I don't think that's gonna happen...
Kellise chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
Ace chapter
Kellise chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
Cliffhangers.

I hate them as much as I love them. More soon pleaaaase
Kellise chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
Yes it is good, and yes I can. Eager for the next chapter!
Geezuz chapter 16 . 5/4/2015
The characters are all good in the story, keep up the writting!
Kellise chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
Good filler, the actions was nice. More interested in Shepard then this but then it breaks things up a little and gives some background data
coastierks chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
So is Anderson gonna get some quarian booty?
Geezuz chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
Interesting chapter, continue your work
Kellise chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
NOOOOOO DONT STOP
Kellise chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER OR ILL

*Breaths*

Calmly ask for it repeatedly
1054SS325MP chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
I think I detected another little shout-out to me in this one. Also this part is so, so sad. I love Kaidan/Ash as a couple. It's almost the reverse dynamic of an action movie. The tough, brash, assertive one is the female and the sensitive kind-hearted one is the guy. And more than that, they seem to compliment each other well... I dunno, I know there's more that makes them go together well in my head than that, but I can't put my finger on it. I kinda hoped you were gonna keep them together, but this works too.
1054SS325MP chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Thanks for the shout-out, buddy! And Chakwas can be such a c-blocker. Also very cute at the end.
Its dox chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
At first I was grumpy you decided to re-write this story AGAIN.

But then I remembered how much I loved the Thanksgiving flashback and all was forgiven. You are Ace at the interactions, especially the lighter-hearted moments.
Geezuz chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
Well very cool chapter, but the drunk ass Garrus though (so OP)... Like how long the chapters are it's perfect to read for an hour, just continue like this man!
Kellise chapter 10 . 4/12/2015