Reviews for The Fall of Normandy
Kellise chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
I think if she can lay with Shepard in ME2 with just one course of immnoboosters it cant be THAT bad that a few exposures kill her. I think she should get a cold or such soon though, lets be realstic.

I think they are going to get pulped and used to program seeker swarms. Only way I see Shepard not dieing horribly is if the non-human crew pull of a daring rescue, as the seekers wont know how to deal with them.

I see two or three things happening

1) They steal the collector ship
2) Rescue arrives, leading to the events of ME2 but without Cerebus, instead someone else provides the dossiers, perhapes the Shadow Broker gets niffed at the Collectors for doing something and decides to help Shepard bring them down, leading to an AU but similarish version of ME2, factoring in the old crew not having two years of free time. How could that change three? I mean even if they steal it that could happen but then theyd have the IFF from the go soooo. No EDI either, inless OMG SHEPARD RAIDS THE CEREBUS BASE AND STEALS THE SR-2.
3) Everyone dies? Grimdark, Warhammer 40K Grimdark.
4) Tali seduces Harbinger and the Reapers become the harbingers of our...pleasure? Maybe I need to stop thinking of new ideas now before-
5) Garrus turns out to be a assassin, mind controls everyone and takes over the Collector ship, eventually becoming so powerful he indoctrinates the Reapers and then takes over the entire Universe.

OH GOD MAKE THE IDEAS STOP

Enjoyed this chapter, thanks for the shout out XD
Geezuz chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Well I thought of quarian immune systems to be slightly more weaker,
Those marines are screwed, unless the chocholate is some sort of poison to the collectors and can break the pods,
But I don't know what whould happen from now on.
And nice chapter btw!
Starknight 'Renegade chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
Quarian immune system adapts human contact x2 strength.
Kellise chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
Action! YEAAAAAAHH

No kissing, no so yeah.

Good chapter!
Geezuz chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
Excellent, nice long chapter just how i like it. Great turn with the collectors and cool revelations, but wouldn't something happen to Tali since she is not in a sterile eviroment even if she did take stuff to raise her immunity?
Kellise chapter 7 . 4/1/2015
Cute filler, like the idea of Tali (or Liara, the two characters who are mostly Non-combatants before ME1s events) getting PTSD
1054SS325MP chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
Poor Tali and eff those rachni. Great chapter.
Kellise chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
Heheheheheheheheheh

/cackle madly

I love this story :3
1054SS325MP chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
Tali wolfing down a pilfered steak has to be one of the cutest things ever.

I laughed with the Khelish.

And how exactly did Tali know John shaves his chest? You cannot convince me she was wrong about that.
biggtedd chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
God I love this XD
1054SS325MP chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
I'm so bummed that I'm all caught up. And Tali's so cute.
1054SS325MP chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Great chapter again. I'm really enjoying these. I would like to know why you chose to do away with Alchera, but this is really good too.
1054SS325MP chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
I like the parts at the end. Also, the highest award in the galaxy is a human one? Of course it is, Ash.

Great chapter as usual. I would like to see some more quarian stuff, including their appearance because I'm curious what your interpretation is, although I understand if you want to leave some of the speculative parts up to the reader.
Geezuz chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
Very good, just continue the good work!
1054SS325MP chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
1) Shep / Tali awkward pre-romance

I don't remember the other questions and on the mobile I can't see them and type this. Also I love how much Tali POV you have. Writing style is great. Also a Gunnery Sergeant, in current times, is an E-7. Most NCOs will retire after 20 years at that rank, if they get there at all. E-7 in seven years is so rare that its almost unheard of, outside of Special Forces and jokes about people sleeping with their commanders. Although I imagine Turians have so many ranks that its probably a slow pace to them. Unless they don't have a multi-tiered officer/NCO system in the future.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »