Reviews for The Fall of Normandy
1054SS325MP chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Fantastic first chapter! I'm rereading this with reviews this time. I love the medal presentation. I am also reminded that you are one of the few authors who knows what he's talking about. Also your Tali POVs are the best.
biggtedd chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
Oh my god I'm dying. the ships crashing people are screaming and bleeding and all im able to do is laugh about joker and his shit. Freaking great story
Kellise chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
You shut the windows in the cockpit and then Tali lands visually. Its the small details I find :P

I do like the story, this is constructive critic not me being a dick. :)
Kellise chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Slip space? I dont think we have that in Mass Effect, more of a Halo thing. Im assuming you was referring to standard FTL travel which to be fair a name is never given for.

Gratz to you for naming ME FTL travel. :)
Kellise chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Weirdly, youve got the opposite problem with paragraphs to what Im used to. Your lines are too far apart :P

It reads abit jerky, due to the fact you line break after every sentence. You might want to try and compress them into larger paragraphs.

Otherwise good chapter.
Geezuz chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Really a good one (that shit storm though), but if you could, could you make the chapters a little longer, but not with some dull stuff just to add something, but something for the story.
Matt561 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Off to a great start, though I'd be remissed if i didn't say that quarians have 3 fingers and 3 toes.
Artaem chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I like this story so far, though the concept of using more advanced words then what is usually found on this site is a unusual, though curious, concept to me.
Janizary chapter 31 . 4/24/2013
O,o
BaseNikon chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
Will nabi'adda have a part to play in the sequel or was she a once appearance character
BaseNikon chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Story so good I'm reading it a third time
dustin at night chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
If only everyone, including me, was willing to put the time in to format like you.
Great writing, but it's just awesome to read a well drafted story with never a spot of confusion requiring the last couple of paragraphs to be reread.
Beat boxing Elcor chapter 30 . 2/8/2013
Let me guess you beat Mass effect 3 again lol
Exar Kun IV chapter 30 . 2/8/2013
It cool man. Im glad to hear that whatever happened, you are getting better. Take your time on getting anything out for us.

Most of us will understand, that life happens. As long as you come back it will be all good

Till next chapter
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
YYEEEEESSS! FINALLY!
But I think you mean the past three months... not weeks.
Ach, no matter. You're back, and that's what matters.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »