Reviews for The Fall of Normandy
1054SS325MP chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Well, Sh*t. Good chapter. Tali's gonna freak, though.
Exar Kun IV chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Bittersweet. Is the best i could say. I feel so bad to Tali.

Again great chapter.

I would say for you to continue the story in METSA. I think it is more fitting to start the next amazing part in this great saga in a new story. But that just me.
So no matter what you do you cant shake me.

1054SS325MP chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
Very good chapter. Good radio etiquette.

So this is it then? John and Tali live happily for the next two years until the collectors return to make a reaper? No? Damn.
Exar Kun IV chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
A normal man would of broke a long time ago. But not Shepard he waits till they are off the planet. Good chapter

Exar Kun IV chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Wooo about time they got there. Man your writing is so dam good. I had to keep myself from cheering when the alliance showed up. Lol

Exar Kun IV chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Almost there. Just a little longer. :)

BTW love the new music

Exar Kun IV chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
Almost there. Great chapter. Keep them coming. And i know you will

1054SS325MP chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
Fantastic chapter, once again. It was great to see them reunited with Shepard.

The Screwdriver: Nature's Most Perfect Weapon.

Oh, I took some time and watched Paragon Lost. Your story reminds me of it in some ways (that's a good thing, in my opinion).
Exar Kun IV chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
Thank you for the nice gift. Much enjoyed. Tali got Shepard back now it time to get the hell out. Hell yea. Good length also thx for that.

Till next chapter my friend.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
Wow! That was another fantastic chapter. Thanks also for the quick updates.

NOM
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
Great story so far! I'm enjoying it immensely and can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for writing such a fantastic piece of fan fiction.

NOM
1054SS325MP chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
You got my hopes up yesterday with an update, but nooooo... Glad you came through today!

Great chapter, my friend, great chapter. I am curious to know why the collectors are hanging back, but i guess we will find out soon enough.

Typical of you, you have made wonderful use of military tactics and terminology.

I always look forward to more.
Exar Kun IV chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Screwdrivers who knew... lol

Good work. Cant wait for more

Till next chapter.

P.S. thx for the shout :)
Commissar Critical chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
WTF is with the Tali pairings! Does noone see them for the blood thirsty vatrants they,are? Geth everytime.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Well it better not be on her last breath... that'd kinda suck for both her and Shep... "Hey sweetie I found you. Now I die"... poor las.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »