Reviews for Run
Guest chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Great story can we have some more romance with johanna. Your story is fantastic
Amazing guest chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
This fic is so good! I'm probably your biggest fan hehe- but you haven't updated in agesss! Please please update I wanna know where this story goes :)
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
Hah high school. I wonder how real hs is i dont go school so mines is small hallways no football team cheerleading was cancled (i was so sad we didnt even cheer for any game) no pe. Our sport are soccer and basket balll and vollyball by next year we will all know eachother in our grade so i wanna know about a real highschool experience is it really that cliche
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
Hahaha o knew brainless wouldnt leave finn :D
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
Oh my gosh wtf hsjgdkdkdkhdhd i love it.

Catching fire is life changing. I saw it at the los Angeles premeire You will cry laugh and shiit bricks. It was fuckking amazing francis lawrwnce is just .. The shiit. Johannatogether and finnick as soon as you finish seeing it pm me well die together
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
This was perfect just perfect i cant its just all the johale it was fooki. Halorious ahhh fuckinhg gale xD
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
My breath quicken just thinking of gale shirtless
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
Omfg im soooo sorry for the lack of review these last weeks have benn super crazy for me so yeah i fookin love this its soo like ahhhbh the gale tho;)
Living In My Imagination chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Hey lovely. So I got the first half of this chapter before you posted it but you wanna know what I think of the rest? IF YOU DONT POST THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW I'LL I'LL... START WATCHING FLA FLA FLA FLA FLA FLA FLA WITHOUT YOU.
Also your Christmas present is ordered and on its way so love ya... and tell me what happens next! (It better be a Katniss and Cato scene!)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Catching fire is amazing I'm going to see it tonight for a second time! It was done so well!
Bye Jo :( I was kind of expecting it though it seemed as though she had stayed there to long. This was a pretty great chapter!
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
I'm in love with this story. Words don't even describe it
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Oh thank god you had me worried for a bit there! I thought for sure jo was a gonner
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
Its sad how they all just know shes going to run without saying goodbye, i think she would do it because she wouldnt be able to explain herself without getting them involved and she would refuse to do that since shes seen so many others be killed and would want to risk there lives aswell.
I wonder where your going with this surely she couldnt have been found already!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Jo would be awesome at laser tag looking forward to the next chapter! Finnicks reaction is definitely going to be entertaining. Have you seen catching fire?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Woah I asffghjkl :) all the cf pics ahhhh the interviews so perffff