Reviews for Rainy Jane
Farfisa68 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Very well written. It flows very well. Characterization is well done. Really enjoyed the very different opening. Looking forward to the next chapter!
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I'm excited you wrote another chapter. It's great. I like that the boys are so concerned. I see another Monkee adventure coming! Again, you captured their personalities . I singed up to follow the story. Now I'll know when it's updated! :) Merry Christmas! :)
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Great Chapter! I can totally see Mike flipping out. You really have the boys personalties down. I could picture all four of them as I read it. Update soon so I know what happened to Jane! The suspense is killing me! :)
Javanyet chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Not only good dialogue, but great visuals too. You really have the characters down, I can picture the scene.
MonkeeMidgie chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
LOL. I can just picture them looking under the couch cushions for her. :) But where did she go?
I don't suppose anyone thought to check the restroom?
Oh...and did they really expect her to sleep through Micky yelling like that?
I'm still kind of freaked out about the way the first chapter went, so I really REALLY want to see how this progresses.
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
I can"t wait to see Mike and Micky's reaction when they wake up and find a strange girl in the pad! :)
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I wonder who she met? :) I knew they would stop and help a poor stranded women! Can't wait to read on!
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
OH NO! I had a feeling the crime would somehow catch up to her!
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
WOW! Scary! Great start. I can't wait to see how this ties in with the Monkees!
Javanyet chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
"Even in the dark Jane could feel the charm of this ramshackle little place. The feeling reminded her of the time she went to see the circus with her mom as a child."

Grace notes like this are one of the things I love in a good story. It makes it more than "this happened then that happened, he said she said" etc. Adds an extra layer to "inner voice" and make a character more real. Nicely done.

(This is actually for chapter 4 but FFN said only 1 review per chapter. Boo.)
Javanyet chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I need to add that my comments re OCs were not a criticism of this story. I admit "Reviews" is not a good forum for expressing general observations, should have thought about it more first!
Javanyet chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
This is quite well written, but I have to say that I'm finding the increasing prevalence of "OC is victim of violence" stories to be disturbing.
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Lovely! Just lovely! I can see why cheapskate Babbitt wouldn't pay to have the tree cut. And that was so Davyish to call her sweetheart!
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Wonderful chapter! I'm betting she met Davy and Peter!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
OKay, you've hooked me. Now more...I demand more, LOL.