Reviews for Masks
Ladyaloysius chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Hinky but well written!
lizzievee chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
This was a great story. I'm still picturing tony in that little red outfit as well as the green one. Thank you for sharing!
yuki-nakayama-hidaka chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
This was a great story! Loved the concept and portrayal of the characters. I also really loved Gibbs telling Tony he'll be topping in the evening - and also thinking of roll playing gunny and the new recruit! Both scenes I would LOVE if you wrote! I haven't read many Tony topping Gibbs, and no gunny and a new rerunit... Thank you for sharing!
Lotusja chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Wow. Good job. love it... Sequel please.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Great story. Loved it.
combatcrazy chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Awesome story. Loved Tony as Little Red Riding Hood, I can SO see it. Wonderful job.
keembur chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Humm nice but what about Cobb you going to do a sequel bring him back maybe alittle tony abduction ? Pissed off protective Gibbs ?
Cuke11 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I know I've already told you this over at LJ, but I looooove this story! Starting with the crossdressing and Tony/Kort... and ending with the swoon-worthy Gibbs/DiNozzo. Loves! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I really really liked this! Funny, sexy and sweet. ;). kpd
kbotr chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Terrific story! So glad Gibbs was able to save te day for Tony. Even better, they got together!
Well done!
DS2010 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
WOW loved the line about the green dress, Gibbs is definetly kinky ;-) yum
TracyTravis chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Wow! Loved your story! Couldn't stop reading!
DS2010 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Loved the description of Tony as Little Red Riding Hood. I can totally seem him cross-dressing ;-)
TriggerHappyJax chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Awesome story!
kwittbugginme chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Excellent story! I had to read it from beginning to end before I left any feedback I was so into the story.
Thank you so much for sharing it with this humble reader.