Reviews for Choke and Swallow
Lexi chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Ethan's eyes are baby blue and Shaun's eyes are brown. Still great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Love love love it!
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
First of all, looove the title. Very accurate symbolism.

Second, I love the hell out of this chapter. The part where Norman describes Blake is about spot-on and wonderfully visual. Then the part where Norman admits a sort of pseudo, non-acted upon homosexuality fits his character to a T, while also inserting some nice sexual tension.

Pretty pissed I'm the only one reviewing...I sure hope it picks up soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
This is an amazing story. You have, talent, don't waste it!
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Very nice. I can see Madison having a falling-out after so obviously having a connection with Ethan in those few moments. I like the detail in describing the various sensations, very much keeping in with the melancholy atmosphere of the story. As always, would love to see more.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I looooooved this chapter! The play between Jayden and Blake was lovely. I could not get enough of it. I like the idea of Carter inviting him to a strip club to try and get to know the guy. It really speaks to their potential for a relationship when I get excited over just their arguing!

Then it's the clincher when Norman discovers the Triptocaine. The line at the end is very telling of the future. I'll be anxious for more.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I really enjoy your take on Madison. I can totally relate with not trusting men, and it usually indeed has something to do with one's childhood. I can absolutely see her mother being a strong working woman while her dad is totally absent. Then how you relate it to Ethan and his sacrifices to save his son come together perfectly.

The part with Blake and Jayden at the end was appreciated. Though I was a little surprised with how you describe them. Blake is certainly a little shorter than Jayden, and Jayden on my monitor/TV at least, has light blue or greyish eyes. Though if you are writing this is a slightly different universe then the regular HR, I suppose you can take some liberties. (My version of Jayden is younger then other people describe, but then we never get his age in the game.)

I really hope this story gets more reviews. It certainly deserves it.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
The first chapter surprised me, as Scott is probably my least favorite character, but I found myself absolutely identifying and feeling his sorrow. The idea of having him angry at the improving weather was fantastic.

Reading Norman in the car as he zoned out reads as very in-character. I like the idea of someone pointing out his obvious Boston accent, and of course at the end when there's that foreshadowing of 'not having time' for a woman, which I take as either him swinging the other way or REALLY being just that overworked, maybe both.

I see this is an eventual Blayden , so I'll be rooted to this story from here on out. Eager for more!