Reviews for Changing My Course
robownsme chapter 28 . 5/25
Had so much fun reading this again. Forgot just how much I loved your Edward! If a new chapter is in the future, that’s great! If not, I completely understand. Take care!
ericastwilight chapter 28 . 5/13
I loved this story from beginning to almost end. Bella's character has grown so much, standing up for herself and those she loves. I know it hasn't been updated in quite a while, but I'll be there if you decide to.
trixiesnow chapter 28 . 5/9
Who was Kate again?
aunree3 chapter 12 . 2/19
is it just me or is this edward a delusional asshole
SnowGoose chapter 28 . 12/18/2017
I just reread this. I hope you finish it
Caroleg chapter 28 . 12/12/2017
I must have read this story about 100 times now and keep hoping that you will update. I love it, the storyline and the characters, everything! Please continue one day soon
kmfroggi chapter 28 . 11/23/2017
This is a wonderful story, I do hope you continue it some day! The character building is great!
flibbidyjibits chapter 28 . 11/3/2017
I just realized this hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you come back to it! I love this!
DanielleIAm chapter 28 . 11/2/2017
What. The. Fluck. I am so sad. So very, very sad. The joy I was feeling while reading this story has escaped my inner soul and is now floating onto heaven while anger has spread its wings and embraced my whole body! Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy is this not doneeeee? This is one of the only stories that I have legitimately laughed at-hard. It's so good!
Lord Jesus in heaven, please help this author come back and finish this story. Thank you.
ellabelleellabelle chapter 28 . 10/22/2017
Will we ever get more?
crazycats7 chapter 28 . 7/4/2017
I hope that you will continue and finish this story. I would like to see karma bite Renee and I would like to see Bella and Edward have their happy ever after.
Marienoela chapter 28 . 5/22/2017
I would like very much if you finish this wonderful story because I am waiting for it... please
Team Marylou chapter 26 . 4/4/2017
Forks...the honeymoon capital!
Haha...never would have guessed, but certainly a remote, private getaway.
Team Marylou chapter 25 . 4/4/2017
Really enjoying this love story...but just realized this is not complete.

I expected Bella's mother to show up at the wedding...and loved how Esme took her down! Haha! GO Esme!

Especially adore how Edward worships his Bella...perfect!
K chapter 28 . 3/29/2017
Love the story but please finish it.
6,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »