Reviews for Changing My Course
atouchofcitron chapter 11 . 3/23
the secondhand embarrassment from this chapter shaved years off lf my life LOL
debba8 chapter 28 . 2/8
so many reviews! Please come back and complete this story!
Scanafritzy chapter 27 . 1/10
Ooooh, I forgot this wasn't finished. I just re-read it and remembered how much I loved it. I don't care that it's been years, I do hope that one day you decide to finish. :)
locheree chapter 28 . 12/8/2020
I just found this scrolling through your list of stories and I am in love with it. I will definitely make sure to follow...you and all of your stories. On my way back to your profile to find more.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2020
Too bad you didnt update for such a long time, I just found the story today and would like to read more. hope you are coming back.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
i just started reading this story. and i so want Edward and Bella to gp to Vegas and get married , like yesterday.
rpobsessed2 chapter 28 . 9/1/2020
I don’t know why this is not finished but I hope you have pity on those that love your story and find it in your heart to complete it. I pray you are well and happy.

Sharon
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 28 . 6/17/2020
I so wish you were still writing fanfic. You do it so well.
MaCherieAmour chapter 28 . 6/16/2020
I know this fic is over and done with but it was good. I mean at this point, only a full complete and not chapter by chapter after 5 years would work.

Would you at least post what would have happened so we know how you wanted it to end?
briagirl19 chapter 28 . 6/1/2020
This is such a great and well written story- I hope that you will choose to finish it SOON, even though it’s been a very long time since you’ve updated it.
Scanafritzy chapter 28 . 5/19/2020
Oh, how I love this story. I don't care if it takes you another 5 weeks or 5 more years. I do hope you consider updating.
V3Ru chapter 28 . 4/16/2020
Liking this story. Hope you update soon
maru1824 chapter 28 . 3/20/2020
Muy buena historia !
Odio a los padres de bella! Son tan falsos. La verdad que bella hizo mal en ayudar a su padre en la campaña política. Tendría que habérselas arreglado solos.
Edward es un amorrrr, es tan tierno con bella.
Estoy ansiosa por saber cómo continúa la historia.
Espero que no tardes mucho en actualizar...
Saludos
ritamistry chapter 28 . 2/17/2020
I hope you are well, I would absolutely love for you to update this please, i have read this a few times already.
sunshine.state chapter 28 . 2/9/2020
Please please please pretty please finish this fic! It's so good and I'd love to know how it ends.
6,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »