Reviews for Drunk Maka
cutiemia7 chapter 8 . 3/1
I think you did great with the coconut named Bob and the murderous pineapple
sabrina bina chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Wow. 8) Maka is going a little psycho. 8)
kikyo2180 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
poor Black*Star
BookWormAnimeGirl chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
OMG I CANT BREATH DIeing of laughter Read all of this in like last 10 min and sadly said some of these same things almost word for word. but so funny.
Kat Woman chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
RESPECT THE BOB! And a girl does indeed have her ways. Those vodka bottles should be empty by the next oneshot!
sabrina bina chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Hahahaha seems like maka is a bit crazy. 8)
doughnut127 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
"Well I have one black* star, a drug dealer, 24 bottles of vodka, a murderous pineapple and I coconut I have named bob".

I can no longer breath XD
kikyo2180 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
wha- why is BLACK*STAR in the closet?
kikyo2180 chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
poor Soul, his meister has gone nuts lol
kikyo2180 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
LOL Soul woke up and got MAKA CHOPPED! LMFAO
kikyo2180 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
oh-I thought-I just-I-oh my...
kikyo2180 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
One makeout scene later. . . . . . . . *another makeout session*. . . . . . . . I died
SoMa4386 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
You are a bit of a perv. Sorry to say.
HinaBaby19 chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
OMG these one shots are so funny! For real you are good at writing and don't worry you are not useless! Everyone has a place on this world because they were put here by a certain special someone and they don't make mistakes. Don't you ever think of yourself as useless because you are not and you bring tons of people joy wether or not you know it. Just think of how many people read your stories. I don't know of you have noticed from all my follows and reviews but I have made it my mission to read everyone of your stories starting with the first and ending with the last. I am doing this not just for the heck of it but because I have seen a good author and I (& numerous other people) enjoy your stories. So please keep on and don't give up because your special! ;3
Hina
Allison Albarn chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Omg..I was laughing my head off and I woke my sister... Oops. But Awesome story!