Reviews for The One He Left Behind
Sherlockbondoned chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Thank you for updating! Love the new chapter! I hope Jane is ok! :O
I was just wondering... Have Jane and Sherlock reunited again yet? I can't find it in the earlier chapters if they had and I can't remember...becuase i was thinking, if they haven't, wouldn't Sherlock be a bit more worried that someone is after her? and where is she staying? if they have reunited wouldn't see be staying with him? But if they haven't then wouldn't he be shocked to hear about her again? I'm quiet confused...but that's just me being dumb :O
Anywayyyyyy LOVE THE STORY! 3 3 Update soooon! xoxo
red2013 chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
great chapter and a mixture of murder and intrigue for sherlock fans.

red.
HayNSW2711 chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
Snecky ending

Happy birthday
red2013 chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
good story.
Mark chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Like I said before, Please continue the story. Also I think the paint is meant for Sherlock's brownstone.
Mark chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Here's an idea. The number 13 bugs me, don't end the story on that chapter. Besides there are so many issues raised in your story Ithink it wouldnbe premature.
mark chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Sorry about the lack of reviews from me. I usually review stories after the second read through. Love this one so far.
Also Kwangju to e for Joe to survive. He makes me think of Joan Watson, though it's not clear yet whether he is as smart as her. He seems to balance her and is a friend, which Jane needs badly. He also puts up with her crape like Joan does with Sherlock.
Sherlockbondoned chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
you have to update! really need some more! it would be cool if there were some cute Sherlock and Watson moments! not nessicerally romantic though! and some cute moments with jane and sherlock ! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Why go to the trouble of writing a good story and then leave out parts because you don't feel like finding out what would be done in a certain situation. Completely ruined the chapter for me...
Jen4850 chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
I liek bluegrass msuic but nto all of it.
Anyway I think you did a good job with serhlock in this chapter. Joan was believably torn about what to do.
Jen4850 chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Her online story sounds good too.
Sherlockbondoned chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
great new chapter! but I do think Sherlock and Jane need to have a happy reunion soon! :)))))))
sam chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Can we see some fatherly cuteness between sherlock and his dad? Btw love yoyr story :)
Oc chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
pie

Just kidding :) I really like your story, keep writing ! I hop the next chapter will be soon on the site :)

océ
TheNarrator24 chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
This is such a good review how could I have missed it. I think that Joe is a good guy for jane.