Reviews for Instant Heart Throb
Dragon's Maiden Slave chapter 29 . 10/17/2013
o.0 wow everything is terrible for you isnt it? IM SO SORRY... :'C
RoYaL.Cherry.Blossoms.97 chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Hello,
This is my first time review this story and i want to say that this is a good story and i hope you would write it more after all your problem is gone... well good luck with your problem... ( smile even when you are in troble _) ;)
Cherry20052 chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
No need to apologize, life has a way to crash into us. I hope everything with you turns out well.
llebreknit chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
I'll still be here! Make sure to take some time for you. Put yourself first and everything will come along after that. you seem to have a lot on your plate so I will only say this... If you cannot find enjoyment in your work, school, personal life, stories, art, and everything else you do... then you are doing for someone/something other than yourself and it is no longer important. :) Trust me... when you figure this out you will do amazing! Good luck!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
Sorry about your relationship, don't worry about your ex. Just pray and let God do everything. I hope you are well now and we all will be waiting for you.
The lady of Gaia chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
...that's horrible, please take all the time that you need. Also ignore all jerks that tell you to get over your personal shit. Life is never easy and all your true fans will wait for the chapters to come! :D
Veraozao chapter 28 . 6/22/2013
love it
Symphony chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
Are you kidding me?! That was really good! I've been reading this story all the way, and even though I haven't commented, I've been supporting ya! Good luck with the rest of the story, and I hope to see more of it! :)
Azumigurl chapter 28 . 6/19/2013
Update! Update!
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Aw cuteness
Vocaloid Marmalade86 chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Awww! Love this chapter and this story! XD Update soon!
Miss.Undo chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
How cute they will be living together! Please update soon!(:
LovelyLys chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
confusing..
Baby Don't Cut chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Wow.i love your story I read the whole thing twice can't wait for the next chapter you definitely got a new fan :)
lakeya2700 chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Jeeze Sesshomaru is so protective, and very rude. Anyways great chapter, much needed update. Can't wait to see your next update