Reviews for Apologize
sasans chapter 34 . 18h
Very, very good chapter. I'm glad Johanna got to go home for the night for their 35th anniversary but I felt really bad for her the next morning. I'm also glad Kate and Rick also were finally able to share there first real night together. The new lead looks promising.
sasans chapter 33 . 9/23
This was a lot of fun and I'm anxious to see what comes next.
sasans chapter 32 . 9/21
This turned out to be a very involved chapter. Not so much case wise even though they eventually made a dent into it but going into Jo's background regarding her father.
sasans chapter 31 . 9/20
Really good chapter once again. I'm glad Kate and Rick have pretty much gotten their relationship back on track. I have a feeling their 3 day rule will come in handy in the future when he finally confesses about Mr. Smith but I understand why he is waiting.
sasans chapter 30 . 9/19
This was another very good chapter. I was hoping that they would get some info from Shadow but alas he also had been shot like the the others. Kate's talk with Rick went better that I expected but I am so glad she admitted that she loves him. Yes he needs time to process everything but Kate admitting that I believe was huge to him.
sasans chapter 29 . 9/19
This was a really good chapter. Jo and Jim's talk to fix things was very difficult but very well written. I'm allowing the romantic to overcome some possibility of difficulty regarding the 13 year absence. I'm sorry Kate and Rick's time had to be interrupted by the secrets between them but there will be time enough after the hard parts of this case.
sasans chapter 28 . 9/18
Johanna's talk with Martha went well as did Jim's talk with Jeff so hopefully there will be a definite thawing out soon. I also wonder what Rick has in store for Kate.. I did not speed read this I actually started this chapter yesterday but had forgotten to read 27. In any case now I'm caught up again.
sasans chapter 27 . 9/18
This was a very good chapter but definitely a lot of angst. Jim is really does have a hard head in some matters.
sasans chapter 26 . 9/16
Another very good chapter. I guess now she needs to explain part of her past life if Jim will even allow that before he storms out.
sasans chapter 25 . 9/16
This was a very good chapter and also quite scary in parts. Thank you also for throwing some humor in also. I'm glad Kate was not hurt any worse that she was.
sasans chapter 24 . 9/16
This was a really good chapter once again. I especially enjoyed Kate and Rick's date. It was too bad Jim got angry/frustrated with Johanna but I was glad by the time the chapter ended he was back with a rose.
sasans chapter 23 . 9/14
This was a very good chapter and in some parts quite funny. I just hope Kate and Rick's date does not get interrupted because of something serous.
sasans chapter 22 . 9/13
This was another great and very involved chapter. There was no doubt in my mind that Rick would dance with Kate in her kitchen. Thank you for his perfect response and for allowing him to figure out why it was so important. I also really appreciated his talk with Kate's mother.
sasans chapter 21 . 9/12
This was a really good chapter one more time. I felt really bad for Johanna when she recalled the conversation with her father about meeting Jim. I also liked the story about Atlantic City. I hope in the next chapter Kate and Rick are in a better place.
sasans chapter 20 . 9/11
This was a very good chapter. I am glad they were not hurt when they confronted the intruder. I hope Kate is careful going forward with their new theory. If they figure this out they need to go about it in the correct way.
2,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »