Reviews for Sons of Chaos
ArkhamKnight310 chapter 9 . 10/3/2018
I’m gonna finish this but it’s kinda late so I just wanted to write my thoughts on what I think so far. I seriously think the pacing is off. Everything is happening way too fast yes it keeps the story moving but it also undercuts any investment in the plot. The story is interesting but there isn’t really any time to digest what’s going on. There is a reason why movies and stories include slow parts. Character development and so the story doesn’t feel rushed. I also think that chief would work in this story because he actually is a team player it’s just that he’s really badass so it seems like he’s always going the lone wolf route but the new games and even the old ones show he’s a great team player and leader. All in all great concept with some issues.

Those fight scenes tho...

PS: it’s BRUTE not BRUT!
Aqua Jackson chapter 11 . 2/3/2017
And then you decide that this story isn't good enough and doesn't need to be updated. It's been...awhile, but you can still go on.
assassinofchaos12345 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
awsome man
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
Updated update update update update update update
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Update
aesir21 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Great chapter and mission. Aphrodite doesn't know when to stop playing. You have a lot of typos and missing letters in this chapter
aesir21 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Great chapter except for few spell errors
remember-remember chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
You got that strategie from Forward unto dawn!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
when are you going to update
aesir21 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Great chapter. Thanks for updating. I hope Sam reunited with lily however bad it may sound
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
More! You left us on a Clift you absolte noob!
aesir21 chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Awesome chapter. Wow covenant took care of a lot. Can't wait for the battles to continue. I am glad that reunion finally happened between Percy and annabeth.
aesir21 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Awesome chapter. Sad sad story. I would have killed Zeus cause he would have reformed eventually. Sam could ask his father to redirect her. Can't wait for the battle on earth.
aesir21 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
How the hell Percy became a horse man of apocalypse. Cruel and merciless son of a bitch who can watch and do nothing. Are you sure this is from the same story.
aesir21 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Awesome chapter. I loved the battle. Realism is key. Thank for that.