Reviews for The Cirqus Voltaire
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
godofstatic chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
Interesting story. Is there a chance this is going to be finished?
Yamimaru chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
ClayFace and Demona being held by Mumbo! This is one of the wierdest stories ever. But it is good, so please write more.
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 7/30/2002
Yep, no doubt about it, this Ringmaster is a nasty piece of work. Possibly a Fey trickster, a relative of Puck's who's gone _really_ nasty...
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
Not having encountered Clayface that often in the comics or the cartoon series, I can't evaluate how he's being protrayed here with how he's usually depicted, but so far, I am intrigued. I'm thinking there'll be some real character development for him in the course of this story.

Oooh, now this little comment from 'Sapphire' I find intriguing, being a rabid Gargoyles fan as well as a Bat-fan: "...And always, she is waiting for me, that look on her face..." Who could this 'she' be? I sense a backstory developing! C'mon, more, soon!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
First thoughts upon finishing the first chapter:

I recognize Demona, or rather her AU counterpart. Casting her as a sympathetic character again, hmm? This circus show-and this story-should prove interesting...
immo chapter 2 . 7/25/2002
Cirqus Voltaire. Woah. This is getting good, as is all your writing. Keep on going! I'm loving every second!
Icon chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
An interesting set up here, with the Disney Gargoyles (Which I am assuning these are) being a natural for a Bat-verse story, even, perhaps especially, a tangential one like this.

Looking forward to see what develops!