Reviews for Second Star to the Right
majotxe chapter 22 . 4/12
Really Great job! This is an Amazing FF...I love it!
Best fanfiction I've ever read! Loved it
watergurl chapter 22 . 3/6
Just finished your story. It was super amazing! Can't wait to read more of your work.
kelpie169 chapter 22 . 2/26
Okay I just finished this story in a flurry of reading...I started last night around 9. And this is the first story in-I can't even tell you how long-to make me physically have reactions. Like stomach tightening, squealing, laughing, feeling nauseous cause I was so upset...

I love it...so much. It's getting saved onto the computer/ipad/iPod/etc so I can read it whenever. I seriously only have 3 stories I've EVER done that with. But yours is more than worthy of the honor. :) thanks for such a fantastic, roller coaster of a read. Now im mom fluff to see what else you've got for me. :)
tvlover84 chapter 7 . 2/7
Love love love this so far, really liking your writing too!
Emm4life chapter 22 . 2/1
Ok, this has to be the best Once Upon A Time story of them all. Although the actual show takes on a whole different take on the Peter Pan story, I like this version much better. This was great! Hook and Swan, together, in love (after a FRUSTRATING struggle on Emma's end), and Emma's pregnant with Wendy! EEEEEEEHhhh! Ok, I'll stop, but... THE FEELS, DAMMIT! Please, don't be afraid to do an epilogue of their life afterward. I love this story and you know I would just die to see them as a family with Emma, Hook, Henry, and now, Wendy... ... ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Amanea chapter 1 . 1/23
So so so so good this whole thing! What about that sequel?!
Amanda chapter 22 . 1/22
That was such a great story! And loved how you made Killian/captain hook/Peter pan the same person. Great twist and very different from other stories.
in-a-daze chapter 9 . 1/9
Your a/n said this wasn't the most exciting chapter, but you have Killian calling out Emma! It was fantastic! I'm loving the pacing of your story. I would keep reading tonight, but I need sleep.
in-a-daze chapter 7 . 1/9
Oh gosh! Loving this story so far! It's just the perfect amount of angst and hope. I'm excited for what's to come.
nickyb95 chapter 22 . 1/7
This was such a good story! I really liked the idea of the Tarot cards and how you incorporated them into the story!
Just what I needed! Thank you, what a great story. I really liked the structure with the tarot card themes and it was just a fun and pleasurable read with a great balance between the angst and happy parts. Thank you!
That was amazing!
parisdamour chapter 22 . 1/5
Wow, I enjoyed this story so much! Thank you for writing it! I can't get over the cuteness that is Tinkerbell, or Emma saying at the end "You already do" or Killian, Emma, Henry and Wendy being a little family...ahhh so beautiful!
ArchAng3l chapter 22 . 1/4
I found this story due to a deviantart picture. It was absolutely fantastic. I loved practically every bit of reading this great piece of work. Not to say that it was without flaws. The characters seemed OOC sometimes, and Hook and Emma's relationship moved a bit to fast for my liking (though thats a bit of an opinion based critique, as I like slow, built up relationships.) But this story brought me a lot of good feelings while being stuck in a crowded airport. And one last detail. Tinker Belle. You sir, have made the PERFECT Tinker Belle I have ever seen. I LOVE your version of her, I hope that if she appears on the show, she is like this. Every other story I read from here on out featuring her, will unlikely fill the shoes yours has made. Thank you for this amazing read.
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »