Reviews for Second Star to the Right
alaynay chapter 22 . 7/27
This fic was fantastic, I’m looking foreword to reading more of yours. Thanks for the great read!
LeutnantsPrincess chapter 22 . 7/6
Beautifully done. I love the twists and description of Neverland. And true to Emma charcterization how she struggles with herself... just very well done
Anon chapter 22 . 5/2
Hi, I know you wrote this years ago, but just wanted to thank you because this is the first fanfic I ever read. Not just CS, first ever. That led to reading more which led to me writing them myself which led to 90 fics! So again, thank you!
ListerOfTardis chapter 22 . 3/24
I really enjoyed this (even 6 years later lol). Your dialogue was spot on and I especially liked the dynamic between Killian and Tink :) Cool how some of the elements ended up in the show later on! I'll definitely be checking out your other fics!
wrongwayco chapter 22 . 3/7
So I read this story awhile ago and saved it, but after writing something myself and realizing how stupidly excited I got over the littlest comment, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your story. The divergence from canon and the progression of this story is so clever and beautifully written. Thank you for sharing your writing with us!
Happy ending to a great story.
Bransch chapter 22 . 1/4
I found this thought Tumblr and devoured it in a day. It was a beautiful story and so well written. You are a great author. Thank you for sharing this.
MidnightReader1 chapter 21 . 12/7/2017
Wow what an amazing story completely hooked from start to finish:)
Really loved your take on this story and I liked the tarot cards references.
Can’t wait to read your next story :)
Zoey24 chapter 8 . 8/14/2017
This is a really amazing story. I've really been a fan of Killian ever since he was introduced into the show. You've really done justice to all the characters and how you portrayed them and wrote them. I really can't wait to read more of your chapters once I have the time.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
locking someone up without cause isn't cruel and unusual punishment, that only occurs if they were torturing, humiliating, or harassing him. But it is in violation of the writ of habeas corpus which protects American citizens from being held by law inforcement without a court or DA issuing an order that shows validity of that person's imprisonment. Cruel and Unusual punishment violates the 8th Amendment, the Writ of Habeas Corpus is stated in the 5th Amendment: The Rights of the Accused.
leah-whit1 chapter 22 . 4/26/2017
Amazing, one of the best stories I've read so far!
slayurrr chapter 22 . 4/8/2017
I love this storyread it all too fast. do a sequel please!
dragonflyerr chapter 22 . 1/2/2017
Good Story. I do like the theory of Captain Hook being Peter Pan all grown up. I wish they'd done that in the show. It would have been better than the Peter Pan they went with, and would have added a really cool dimension to Killian's character.
MidnightReader1 chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
Fantastic story absolutely loved it from start to finish I really hope you write another story of this pairing
Ticketstocrickets chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
In all fifteen years of reading fic from all different famdoms, I have to say this is my favorite one I've read.
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »