Reviews for Warmth
JustAGleek6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awww so cute and fluffy! Definitely made me feel warm and fuzzy :') haha. I love little Klaine drabbles like these :) This was beautifully written and so gentle and sweet that its hard not to fall in love with! Good work!
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ahhh! This is so sweet, but the never say goodbye got me right in the feels because he DID say goodbye. Great fic, though.
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
EH-EH-EH OH MY GOD THE FEELS.
Quibbler Queen chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
My FEELS!
whitleigh392 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was amazing and so beautiful. I'm on the couch sick and reading this on my iPod and it made me feel a lot better. I could feel the emotion you put in this. I could feel their love. And yes I cried. Lol. Great job!

-Whitney :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
OH MY SWEET JESUS WHEOUFHSJLDSKBS I WAS INTENDING TO SWITCH OFF CAPS FOR THIS REVIEW AND ONLY USE IT TO EMPHASISE CERTAIN WORDS BUT HAHA NO I THINK CAPS ARE WELL AND TRULY NECESSARY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY HEART JUST EXPLODED WITH RAINBOWS AND CANDY FLOSS AND FLUFF AND KITTENS AND OMG.
FIRSTLY I COPIED "the hazy and warm atmosphere echoes the effortless trust in their hearts." TO PASTE IT IN THE REVIEW TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THE PHRASING BECAUSE IT'S GORGEOUS BUT THEN AS I WAS READING THERE WERE SO MANY MORE BITS THAT I WAS LIKE HOLY SHIT THAT'S BEAUTIFUL SO BASICALLY I WOULD;VE ENDED UP COPYING THE WHOLE DAMN THING INTO A REVIEW BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING.
SECONDLY, OUR MIND LINK HAS DONE IT AGAIN - THIS IS MY EXACT HEAD-CANON ON HOW THEY WOULD FEEL ABOUT THE WEDDING. ESPECIALLY BLAINE HUMMEL AND THE REASONS BEHIND IT. LIKE E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.
AND LASTLY HSOUEDHSJLDHDJHSAKJDEHWHOFHE JRFBED MY KLAINE BABIES ARE PERFECT AND YOU ARE PERFECT AT WRITING THEM AND EWOEDUHSJD
valia chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
sweet and fluffy!
Joanie chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh, yes, "Warmth" did make me happy. It was so original, Blaine's idea for their future. I *was* sad from hearing "I Will Always Love You" (a Klaine video) and it made me cry. So I ran to fandom and found your story. It was Perfect. Now I'm not crying... except for joy. You are a poet. That you!
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 11/3/2012