Reviews for One-Two
Autobotlover56 chapter 7 . 4/23
Really? You left it at that? Wow
FunkyKiwi chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Awesome ending!
I really liked the character, and it must be hard to portray a girl that can fight without making her an ass-kicking goddess, haha.
And maybeeee...there's room for a sequel?

Anyway, great job, I really enjoyed it !
dog youkai jane chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Epilogue? Sequel? Something?! RAPH! Donnie! The pain!
Purpleluva01 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I'VE REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY!

IF YOU WANT THIS STORY TO SURVIVE MARCH 19, PLZ COPY AND USE THIS LINK AND THEN PASS IT ON TO OTHER STORIES AND FORUMS AND SUCH!

- art/Stop-SOPA-AkuRoku-440580385
kikki2696 chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Can you please make another chapter of what happened after she got out of the hosptal?
"Heart"
turtleturtleturtleturtle chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
SEQUAL!
Akito-Kitsune chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Well, wasn't expecting that... It's over? Really? I hope you decide to do a follow-up. I'm a Raph fan all the way, but I need to see Don get the girl! Lol
raph j chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
AHHHHHH!
WHAT?! WHAT?!
NOOOOOOOOO!
THAT CANT BE THE END!
ur gonna make a sequel rite?
please?
HOW COULD U DO THIS 2 ME?
raph j chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
hey...um...
ive read a bunch of your stories and they're great but...i just wanted to point out that you've mentioned the turtles (especially raph) giving people the finger quite a few times and...they only have two fingers and a thumb. please explain to me how they can raise their middle finger when they HAVE NO middle finger.
keep writing!
Raph J
pandasize chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Aaaw what a tough choice for Emma! Poor Donnie and Raph! :( Understandable conclusion though. You wrapped it up nicely!
MiniAjax chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
waaaait a moment...end?
Is there more?!
Kameko Sakka chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
oh thank goodness Emma's alive! i just stared at my screen in shock at the end of the scene where we assumed she did die. i'm pretty sure that the turtles will forgive her as they will be glad that she's alive. hoping a sequel is planned for this because i would love to read it :)
Emma chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Please update! You can't leave me hanging like this :0
Guess chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Wow. Emma u really dug urself a DEEP hole... How ya gonna get outta this one? Please continue!
FrostFire37 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
"What's that, Mikey? You need me?" I DIED. OMG I feel so bad for Donnie, now. What the heck is Emma going to say to him now?!