Reviews for Gray Tinged Affection
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
WHOO HOO! I loved it! Ja ne!
ChibiLaryla II chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
WAI! I've wated Jupiter Jazz a few times too. And I've become a victim of the Grem/Faye disease. That was so cute!
Faery chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Great story. I just rewatched Jupiter Jazz tonight, and it made me want to find some Gren/Faye fic. Any chance you might write more?
Dazma chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I love this story... I'm adding it to my favs. Beautiful work! Maybe you'll right another gray fic again in the future?

I hope you do.

wonderful story!
Kayochen chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Aww, short but sweet.
nanashi's girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
':'( wahh! thats so sad!
JadeAngel chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
That was incredibly beautiful. I'm one of the bigger Gren fans out there, and I've always been rather curious to know other people's indeas on what happened in Jupiter Jazz. Thank you for agreeing with me, that gren is too much of a gentleman to do anything to Faye. :)

Nice work.
Agent Tomato chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Oh! Your going to make me cry ;..( Faye and Gren make such a good romance, I mean don't get me wrong I adore SpikeFaye romance storys and parings but also you just leaving it there?
MY MInD chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
ha... that was awsome. ARGH! You are praticallu the first person to do a F/G and I love it. One thing, though, I really truely don't think Faye or Spike felt anything for each other- romanticaly, that is. I used to, but after really watching the series, expecially when they first meet, they just seem to be good friends. They remind me of Usagi and Rei form salior moon in the sence that they are really just good friends but never say it.
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
AWW! ! Gren/Faye fluffy ness! I love it! You should do a Gren/Faye romance!
Foxwolfmoon chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
*Cries softly* Very good... I have to go now... *Runs of crying*
Crystalis Inlance chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
as much as i despise faye with a bloody passion..i have to admit..i could tell that they both had become fast friends in jupiter jazz. the only reasont tha i stated to read this was solely for gren, but yeah, you do shed some thruth between gren and faye...(mubles:damn her and her evil ways, tricking my gren like that...next thing you know shell be using her evil powers on vicious..but i wont let that happen! BWA HAHAHAHAHA!)
Divine Discontent chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
that was sweet but heart-wrenching! i have tears in my eyes! excellent piece of work! great job!
Mookie 821 chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
An interesting exploration into what happened during that questionable time frame. I have speculated on the brief relationship between Gren and Faye, and I like the way you've treated them in your story. Gren was such a deep character, it was a shame to see so little of him. Thanks for bringing him back for a brief time in your fic.
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
aww, that's so good. I am love JJ. I really think u caught Faye and Gren's personality pretty good. and Spike's as well.