Reviews for A Treasure Hunt to Remember
ricketta moragne chapter 7 . 4/19
It awesome finish the story i want Kelly n Mickey to b together
Forevermorelife chapter 7 . 3/7
WELCOME BACK! I've been waiting for so long for this update! While I enjoyed it, it was basically a rewrite of the movie. Your previous chapters intertwined Kelly so well, while this one just added her in in the most awkward places! Include Kelly more! :) THANKS FOR GETTING BACK INTO IT! :)
ellabella300 chapter 7 . 3/7
Please update soon! Your doing great!
Amanda Perlin chapter 7 . 3/2
I really like this story because i the love the goonies so much. Can you continue this?
Gabby chapter 5 . 2/23
this is so COOL! I am literally so excited for you to write more :)
This is cool update
Natasha chapter 5 . 1/2
Will this ever be updated :(
keith chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
more more MOREEEE! its great
NeverSayDie21 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
I'm kinda new at doing this review thing, but I'll give it a shot. I really love the story so far, and there isn't much I would want to change. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing, if I were you. Your doing an amazing job, Mark up the great work.
T chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I think this story is really nice! It's good to have a female goonie around their age... It gives the story a nice touch:) and I think it's cute that she has a little crush on Brand:)
TeamPiper chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
This is a really good story! I would really appreciate if you would read/review my story Not Standing Down. Thanks!
Forevermorelife chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Ummm... What happened to you! I check back every day and see nothing... At some point here, I am going to have to move on. :( it saddens me to say so.
Matt chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Great story, write more, yeah? i can tell you're gonna get far with yourwritting!
Forevermorelife chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Still waiting for an upad
NameKerri chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Write some more, you are great at this