Reviews for A Treasure Hunt to Remember
katethepinkarrow chapter 10 . 5/12
really cute story. mikey and kelly are adorable. please continue!
mama's angle chapter 10 . 2/24
Can you please update soon
Nellie chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
This story is really awesome! I love how you added Kelly into the storyline and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
Forevermorelife chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
You're veering away from originality and creativity. It is literally the movie script word-for-word, except for the fact you add Kelly in the most awkward places. Kelly has no personality, she's now just a girl that you added in the story's (I think for the sole purpose of adding another girl) I'm not as impressed as I was, that's for sure! I commend you for trying! :)
ricketta moragne chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
It awesome finish the story i want Kelly n Mickey to b together
Forevermorelife chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
WELCOME BACK! I've been waiting for so long for this update! While I enjoyed it, it was basically a rewrite of the movie. Your previous chapters intertwined Kelly so well, while this one just added her in in the most awkward places! Include Kelly more! :) THANKS FOR GETTING BACK INTO IT! :)
ellabella300 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Please update soon! Your doing great!
Amanda Perlin chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
I really like this story because i the love the goonies so much. Can you continue this?
Gabby chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
this is so COOL! I am literally so excited for you to write more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
This is cool update
Natasha chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Will this ever be updated :(
keith chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
more more MOREEEE! its great
NeverSayDie21 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
I'm kinda new at doing this review thing, but I'll give it a shot. I really love the story so far, and there isn't much I would want to change. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing, if I were you. Your doing an amazing job, Mark up the great work.
T chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I think this story is really nice! It's good to have a female goonie around their age... It gives the story a nice touch:) and I think it's cute that she has a little crush on Brand:)
TeamPiper chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
This is a really good story! I would really appreciate if you would read/review my story Not Standing Down. Thanks!