Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of Memories
flamer chapter 3 . 3/20
In chapter 3, you say that Hitler hated 'those of the Jewish religion'. You're wrong. Jewish is both a religion and an ethnicity, and Hitler didn't care if they were atheists.
I hope this has been useful in giving you a clue, some people can get very irate when you misunderstand the holocaust.
Unicornglittercats69 chapter 1 . 3/20
Dude I didn't even read this story but this review had me in tears XD vvvvvvv
Unicornglittercats69 chapter 1 . 3/19
Dude I didn't even read this story but this review had me in tears XD vvvvvvv
Kuroi3 chapter 1 . 3/17
Oof, so many errors. I should reread my reviews. Idiot,
Kuroi3 chapter 1 . 3/17
Okay so... I know this was written a while ago. But, I still just want to say. This story is... well written, just kinda- for a lack of better term- stupid. Maybe super inaccurate is a better term. I read the first half of the first chapter a while ago- I literally could keep reading. It was just so ridiculous. A 10 year old- with abs? I know this stuff can happen. But seriously? On top of that, all of his wandless magic, doing jobs to buy his own furniture, waking up at 4 friken AM and doing some long exercise routine. Just... wow. And I can’t get over his abs. Like oh my god, I read the first half of the first chapter a month agoish and literally today I was laughing and cringeing about that part of this story. I found it again today and decided to look at the reviews. But uh- no one else seems to agree with me. Which is totally understandable- but I’m surprised. From what I’ve read of the reviews too- this fix has harem/Harry in it. Ha! To top it all off. Not only is he a 10(11) year old with abs but also has literally tons of girls hanging off of him. And the part about his ‘sensei’...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. I’m so dead. I’ll remember this fic forever. For being the most silly one I’ve ever read. Op!Harry Harry is fine is it isn’t too overpowering. But Op!MartialArtsMaster!Harem!10WithAbs!Harry is laughable. Your writhing style is really nice. This is coming across as really mean- but then me genuinely thank you for the laugh. I’ll remember this forever. Pfft... haha... ABS!
Karai Uzumaki chapter 29 . 3/9
Fantastic story. I decided to give it a read since I'm a great fan of your novels and I was not disappointed.

Whenever I decide to read fanfiction, what happens is that I usually end up dropping it, but your story was different; in just a few days I've gone from chapter 1 to the very end, as it was very entertaining and very well written. Characters were well developed to the point I was convinced of their feelings and whatnot.

I would love to know you'll write a sequel for your third novel of Harry Potter, but for now I'll just move onto the second book and give it a good read. Great job man, and keep on writing awesome stories like this one!
MLGhunter chapter 30 . 3/9
Bravo just bravo! This story was amazing and I can't stop smiling.
YesSiree chapter 3 . 2/28
So Harry's a bitch boy that is gonna take it up the ass by everyone?
Why did not he take away the air like darth vader?
AzvenusKestel chapter 30 . 2/26
Thank you for this masterpiece.
I am gonna go ahead and read its sequel now.
brennan.mholmich chapter 4 . 2/14
I like how he's so smart, until he thinks 31m is gonna run a small anything larger than a family run business. You, like JK, also seem to think a coin made of pure gold is going to be worth 4 pounds. She even admitted it that she's an idiot when it came to that. Not sure why you included it.
monbade chapter 19 . 2/9
Cormac McLaggen not Cormac McGLaggen
Isabelle chapter 1 . 2/4
Squats and « suicide » ?
What is suicide for you ? I only know 1 meaning : the act of killing oneself. Doesn’t fit here.
Vipermagi chapter 5 . 2/3
Chapter: 5

"Taking out the Hogwarts letter from within his back pack, Harry pulled out and unfolded the second piece of paper that he had found attached to the first."

I'm not particularly sensitive to point of view changes, but this changes from first to third in the middle of a sentence and sticks out quite a bit.

I am very much enjoying this story so far, it is very well written both technically and artistically, plus covers more than one of my guilty pleasures.
owllover22161 chapter 1 . 2/3
The story's great, but that comment about girls not understanding why martial arts are important or interesting... really rubbed me the wrong way. I hope that was just the character talking, instead of your own views.
I have practiced Tae Kwon Do for several years now and love the sense of peace it gives me. I'm also a girl.
3,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »