Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of Memories
Asianman14 chapter 16 . 4/24
...Why didn’t Harry levitated the club to get the weapon away from the troll. Even someone as stupid as Ron did it. ?Does Harry lack common sense... need to read more to see if Harry is dumber then Ron. Hmmmmmm...
oh, I love the HarryLisa dynamic!
Cureofboredom chapter 3 . 4/3
Nice story so far. But just FYI, no you have not mentioned in the summary that it will be a harry/harem or that it is with girls. Would probably be a good idea though, to avoid misleading those who do not wish to read such a story.
Joshbbeer chapter 12 . 4/1
To much time spent on meaningless topics spanning a whole chapter
shubamk518 chapter 10 . 3/5
if your fucking putting him gryffindor then why so much drama ?
Excuse me? CRAWFT? OH DEAR GOD THE WORLDS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES IF HARRY MEETS LAURA!
FanficYoshi chapter 17 . 2/22
Okay, I'm going to stop reading here. The first few chapters were very promising but you deflated my hopes of this becoming a good story. I would say I like it but some of the events don't even make sense. A disappointing Fic for me.
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 1 . 2/18
This Harry is AWESOME!
snakesnrainbows chapter 1 . 2/15
This is really good! I do hope that the thing about girls was Harry being a preteen idiot and not something that he won't grow out of though lol
suziq968 chapter 11 . 1/14
The biggest problem with deciding to make a character have an idetic memory is that character then needs to live up to it. Earlier you had Harry say that hindsight is 50/50 instead of 20/20 which is the correct term. The most annoying thing though is the typos because even just thinking, not speaking Harry would never say most people follow the heard instead of herd. It makes staying in the story much more difficult because a genius isn't expected to make these kinds of mistakes.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 1/13
As old as this is I doubt you will care to change, but Surrey isn't the city, it's the county or the whatever the brit term is. The town is Little Whinging.
L0NER18 chapter 4 . 1/10
So far this Fic has a lot of things I would put into a Fic I, myself would write. And considering I really want to write mine own. I love the Eidetic Memory Harry. I really love a grey Harry who takes care of himself and is a bit antisocial.
LordRhyolith chapter 18 . 1/2
Hehehe, would have been funny if the heavy panting and growling was something else ;P ;P ;P
SeraphimBlue chapter 14 . 12/2/2020
the problem is that Tracey needs to use her own mind and not blindly follow daphne's orders. sadly I've never read a story where she thinks for herself
S-Lioness chapter 22 . 11/27/2020