Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of Memories
Egghead1927 chapter 10 . 7/17
I hate how harry talks
Spazzman29 chapter 24 . 7/12
I get that he has eidetic memory as that is the premise but you don't need to mention it in every chapter.
You don't put toast in a toaster, you put bread in a toaster which then becomes toast.
So he was in such a rage and the shelves started shaking and shit, because someone wrote a book about him. To be honest, this Harry is a little bitch.
I’m reading chapter 5 right now and if Harry raises his stupid eyebrow again I’m not reading it anymore. We get it, he’s not an average kid and he’s smart...
Since when could the instructors punish and straight up beat children?
Hmmm... Griffins don't have snakes for tails, that's chimeras which have lion heads, and I believe goat bodies.
Until you said she was older than Harry a few chapters ago, I assumed Lisa would be getting her Hogwarts letter the next summer.
daniel210298 chapter 3 . 6/7
I see nowhere that this is a Harry/harem story... not that I mind... just wanted to point that little oversight on your part out... Love the story so far! Toodle
Sharq attack 69 chapter 1 . 6/1
Can't believe you decided to kill Harry in chapter one
cmfisher chapter 29 . 5/26
Just curious about the 445 points Gryffindor had in the last match. How did the get a 5 point when everything is in even numbers?
cmfisher chapter 1 . 5/26
I love the fact that you changed the tasks to get to the stone. Very original. I love this story. Thank you for your time
RicardoV chapter 12 . 5/20
I would like to point out that in the previous chapter you said that Hannah and Susan would be having potions class while Harry and Neville were having Charms and in this one they are acting like they didn't, talking about Snape like they've never met him and that they knew of his behavior from older students...
Joseph chapter 30 . 5/8
Ok I just have to say I have probably read thousands of Harry Potter Fanfics and I have to say. This is by far THE BEST story I have ever read. I couldn’t put it down and was so happy to learn that there was two more. The stories were so well put together. The grammar and punctuation were top notch!I really hope you consider making writing into a career because you’re very gifted. Thank you for all of your hard work!
Zero Rewind chapter 18 . 5/2
You need some lessons in basic English as well as conventional writing.

For example, in a previous chapter, you had Snape stare at Harry for five whole minutes. You realize how stupid that sounds right?
3,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »