Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of Memories
slydino chapter 30 . 3/13
Wonderful story. I really love how well thought out the characters are as well as their interactions with each other. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Cant wait for the next chapter.
ihatesnakes chapter 1 . 3/11
Nice writing!
pixelherodev chapter 23 . 3/10
I really enjoy the fact that your Harry isn't 2 dimensional.

I'm a ghost writing this.

Great. Now the song "Ghost of Me" is stuck in my head.

Also, nobody writes these reviews, regardless of exploded heads. We TYPE them, except for me. I have a cybernetic interface so I just think it.
pixelherodev chapter 22 . 3/10
Is he schizophrenic? I only ask because Hedwig...

Mind blown! The answer... to everything!

Because Hedwig.
pixelherodev chapter 21 . 3/10
The way I see it, Daphne Greengrass (along with several other canon characters) are regularly used in the fandom in place of OCs. After all, they are practically NEVER mentioned in canon after the sorting. Writing that Daphne is a pyromaniac/kleptomaniac who engages in prank wars against the Terror Twins would technically be "canon compliant."

However, Daphne's taken on a life of her own. The fandom has used her character in practically the same way for so long, when one would normally check canon for info on a character, they should check the fanon for Daphne (and to a lesser extent Tracy).

I'm still confused over Daphne's popularity.

Unless the male writers find her attractive (~96.523% probability) and the female writers like her looks and fanon personality (~64.13% probability).

Fun fact: 31.41592653589% of statistics you hear are made up on the spot!
pixelherodev chapter 20 . 3/10
I'm really hoping he confronts Dumbles about the Mirror of Erised. (Etisoppo is a better magic mirror though).
I believe it's spelled Ciao.

Or in Reborn's case, Ciaossu.
pixelherodev chapter 18 . 3/10
Did you fail a Turing test?

"If you have any questions..." you never specified what about!
pixelherodev chapter 17 . 3/10
So... between "more ego boosts" and "sex," which is better? You said both beat ego boosts, but which one's the One Ring? The Amulet of Yendor?
pixelherodev chapter 14 . 3/10
Slight bit of nit-picking:

As any chemistry student can tell you, fire is *not* an element. That is a common misconception. Fire is actually a chemical reaction which produces water, CO2, and other products. The light is a result of rising atoms (esp. carbon). The reason fire is dangerous is that the heat from the rising carbon atoms is itself enough to cause the material to continue burning.

Now, this is important because it means *incendio* is not actually an elemental spell. An explanation I would use for the magic drain: the fire starts at the WAND. The entire time it travels to the wood, it requires constant energy to keep burning. After it arrived, he didn't cut off the magic, so he was essentially giving the fire fuel as if there wasn't any (like when it travels through air). Once it arrived, he could have cut off the spell without problem, as the heat of the flames would cause the fire to remain regardless. However, he didn't, so it's as if he was burning oxygen - which would require massive amounts of energy.

I hope you aren't off-put by the review, I do like the story. I'm just a bit of a nerd.
sez101 chapter 1 . 3/10
good fic really enjoyed it
Kimmytrainer chapter 30 . 3/3
So I've finished reading this first book and I loved it! I'm just wondering if you'd be willing to tell me, does anyone eventually learn that Harry has eidetic memory?
goofysdisciple chapter 2 . 2/28
Despite liking the general plot/idea i have to say that i'm a bit bothered by two things: one being Harry coming over as a male Sue and two (so far only really noticed in this chapter) his personal view/ the style of writing depicting an old fashioned nearly to the point of conter feminist view of females (only like light reading and romance, don't care about/ can't understand the fun of martial arts/ sports in general) i know my second "concern" is going to be cleared up late courtesy of Hermione and (at the least) Ginny but i just wanted to put it out there that that part bothers me . Not much to be done about the semi Sue-ness at this point i guess but he seems a bit to perfect, capable and disciplined to be a real ten y.o...maybe something to consider for your next MC and best of luck with your further writing endeavours.
theexile110873 chapter 25 . 2/8
gym
KuMardagg chapter 22 . 2/7
Finally this kid eats a salad! I was getting concerned.
Quite enjoying this story so far.
3,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »