Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of Memories
Anon chapter 30 . 10/12
This is my second or forth time through you trilogy. I really enjoy the fact you can see new bits and nuances each time thank you
Good great
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 9/27
Uhh . . . If he can remember everything he's ever seen, why exactly is he having issues with girls that like him? I refuse to believe he has never come across examples of females displaying attraction towards someone, meaning with his memory he can recognize exactly what is happening. Especially since twice so far Harry has also mentioned he is extremely skilled st reading body language and facial expressions.
I understand you feel obligated to go for the clueless eleven-year-old shtick . . . but it's a bit out of place in this story.
Phazex chapter 1 . 9/27
just that prologue gave me shivers down my back good job
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 9/23
interesting first chapter.
HahahHAHAHAHhahehehehe chapter 1 . 9/22
master samrok!
Ithered chapter 29 . 9/11
you are an absolutely amazing author. your wording and the way you make the story come alive is wicked i hope you continue to finish the whole series.
a guy1013 chapter 30 . 9/10
nice story hope to see you soon
Millie072 chapter 5 . 9/2
With what the trunk cost, why wasn't a feather weight charm placed on the trunk? In only one story has anyone ever brought up the idea of Harry having wheels placed on his trunk. Muggle raised, wouldn't he think of that? Interesting story.
Jos de Aza chapter 23 . 8/28
"Soft carpetas" had me laughing out loud. I think you meant "carpets" but in Spanish "carpeta" means "folder," like the school supply.
Absolutely adored this story! Keep up the amazing work
Khatix chapter 9 . 8/18
What's the point of making Harry taller and look older than he is when you have Ron and others taller than him, it defeats your plot point of having a more physically mature Harry.
Khatix chapter 3 . 8/18
The whole reason for being muggle raised so he wouldn't get egotistical and him accepting that with how smart he is portrayed is total crap. If he was raised in the magical world and grew like that then it was with the way he was raised especially after comparing to the Dursleys he is smart enough to realise he could of been raised in the magical world with PROPER guardians.
charles junkins chapter 29 . 8/15
not bad! a little dry in places(for me) looking to finish the rest.
Why did you make Harry into like a little bitch? It’s annoying.
3,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »