Reviews for Of Warm Milk and Brotherly Chats
MariaHime chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
it made me smile a lot actually :) So sweet. I don't usually dig the dialogue-and-nothing-else style, but it works for this one :D
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
It was cute and nice. This exactly what I felt like reading today.
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was... amazing.
Quibbler Queen chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I'm totally blowing up your notifications, "And you didn't burn it?"
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
OMG YOUR FURT IS MY FAVOURITE THING EVER AND OHMYGOD FINN CARES ABOUT HIM SO MUCH EVEN IF HE IS AN AWKWARD LUG HE HAS SUCH A BIG HEART AND OH MY GOD "I mean, I don't want details, but…was he good to you? Was it good for your first time?" I ACTUALLY CHOKED ON MY TEA BECAUSE THAT IS JUST SO PERFECT I WANT TO CRY. AND HIM BEING SO SHOCKED ABOUT KURT BEING CHILL WITH THE WHOLE SEX TALK THING OMG THIS IS FANTASTIC.
AND UM EXCUSE YOU WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL CAME OUT OF YOUR FABULOUS WRITING MOOD?
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
It made me smile! I wish this scene had been canon. Particularly the warm milk part :-)

I was always sad that we never got a scene of any of those four discussing that night with each other. I know Kurt and Rachel were fighting, but then they made up later and this is the kind of thing that best friends talk about, so it should have been part of a 'let's discuss everything that happened in our lives when we weren't talking' discussion! And Rachel and Blaine were quite close at that point due to West Side Story, talking about their virginity all the time so you know they talked about it. And Finn and Kurt are brothers! Also, Burt discussing it with either of his boys. Only a few of thousands of wasted Glee opportunities...
LittleMissGoldStar chapter 1 . 11/3/2012