Reviews for Dust Won't Settle
GinaRBK chapter 16 . 6/17
This story is soooo good! I hope you get time to update this soon, I can't wait!
PM Addict chapter 15 . 6/9
If he shouldn't be flogged for making a questionable decisions, then what should he be flogged for? Cato said you make your bed and then you lie in it which is what Peeta is doing. That is the only way he'll grow and mend his ways. Especially about using sex as an escape route. Very dangerous route, indeed. That's what I think. This Johanna is the perfect description of irresponsible. Can't say I really like her.
I noticed you haven't updated in a while, has this been abandoned? I've read this twice already and somehow this chapter sticks out the most. I think it's because Johanna enabling Peeta doesn't sit right with me. It would be awesome to see how Peeta can win her back because he's in some well deserved doo-doo. I'll be waiting.
bcheraso chapter 16 . 4/2
I love this story,
Shellibug chapter 16 . 11/20/2015
I'm glad to see more of this story!
It's a shame Katniss and Peeta can't find a way to be together :(
I'm very cross with Peeta for sleeping with Johanna after one failed attempt to speak to Katniss.
It does make it look like he never cared.
Does Katniss even know he came to 12 to speak to her and Gale sent him away?
32sheshe chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
Enjoying this story!
Kpfan72491 chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
Great chap
Famousfremus chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
I am so happy to see an update! An interesting turn of events, to be sure. I can't wait to see how it all plays out when she and Peeta see each other again.
Loueze chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
Hey Sam! Great to see an update, you don't know how much you made my day with this! I love this story, it's so wildly different to anything else that is out there...

Is it mean that I took delight in Peeta feeling put out at seeing another guy flirting with Katniss? Nah, I don't think so - after how he has behaved he has no one to blame but himself. I think he is being an ass to Johanna too at this stage. I've decided I like Johanna. Yeah, she is brash, and she manipulated the situation they are in, but she has never been anything but honest with him, and she has tried to help him too. She calls him out on his bullshit, and could be a great friend if he ever got over himself.

As for Katniss and Seneca - (Senniss? Katneca?) damn, I really hope they start dating and he shows Katniss a good time! And brags about her on Capitol Corner. The girl needs someone to make her feel good about herself again - Peeta's behaviour brought down her self confidence more than he knows - she immediately thought Seneca would try to keep her a secret, like Peeta did, when in fact, Seneca was quite openly showing her off. It would be nice to see Katniss getting some male attention and having some fun for a while - and Peeta squirming about it, and trying not to throw a tantrum. It will be interesting to see if he goes straight back into man-slut mode if Katniss starts dating. Maybe Peeta should watch Seneca's moves on how to treat a lady - he might learn something. ;)

Great to see you back, and looking forward to more of this story ((( hugs )))
supergirl971 chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
Je suis dégoûtée de la tournure des choses. Peeta qui confirme les rumeurs d'un côté parce qu'il est jaloux et Katniss qui se laisse aller avec Seneca de l'autre pour tenter d'oublier Peeta... Franchement j'ai envie de leur flanquer une raclée à ces deux la. Ca m'énerve ! Bref j'ai hâte mais peur de découvrir la suite...
everlasting1286 chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
The end of this was certainly a surprise... I'm very intrigued by Senecca or apparently Senny :P It sucks for Peeta right now, but hopefully this will give him an opportunity to decide what's important and makes some positive changes in his life. So excited you updated!
Gyfted chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
Great to see an update! Suggestion though, maybe put some marks to indicate scene changes? If you are using something it's getting lost in the formatting. Makes the story harder to read. I don't know what you have planned for Seneca but I secretly hope he's not too much of a pig
alexisgalvez53 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
deltagirl74 chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
Crap! I wish these 2 would talk instead of hiding from the other.
supergirl971 chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
Trop hâte de connaître la suite parce que je bouillonne littéralement de questions !
jakobamy chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
I really love this story. When will you please update ? The characters are really good and different especially cato and Finnick so different from the canon.