Reviews for Dust Won't Settle
streetcornergirl chapter 15 . 1/25
over a year since this has been updated and it makes me so sad. Just wanted to say, still love the story!
KaiRose67 chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Just found this story and it's so amazing! I love this story idea! I can't wait for the next update! :)
JUSTABBY23 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Please quickly update this story! :)
cd291104 chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
I hope you finish this story. I miss it.
Tay1227 chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Please update
Jess chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
It's been soooooo Long! Please tell me you havent abandoned this story. It is so great and I really want to find out how it is going to end and how they get there. Please update. I miss this story and there is a story with a similar title that keeps popping up. I get so excited then realize it isnt this story :'( I truly hope you plan to finish and its just that you have been busy.
Keo chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
...and now the shits finally gonna hit the fan! Awesome job of not making Cato an ass wipe, BTW.
Its refreshing.
PM Addict chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Oh please say you haven't given up on this, I NEED to know what comes next. If I were Katniss, I'd be angry as hell, it would be very hard to forgive him while he pretends to be happy with his pretend famous girlfriend. Friends? I don't think I could but what is Katniss going to do? Love this Katniss btw.
Chrissymaria chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Glad to see you updated interesting chapter I can’t believe what Seneca told her now I can’t wait see what is going to happen next. Johanna is wrong in what she said to Katniss also she does have every right to be upset with Peeta. He went right back to his bad behavior of getting involved with some random women right after the break up, plus having to keep Johanna around always throwing it in her face makes it even worse on Katniss.
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
I never saw that coming.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I'm just lol'ing because the story right above yours on the queue page is "When The Dust Settled"
BlossomOnATree chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
I'm wondering if the whole thing with Seneca was a set up that Johanna worked up since she's supposably hell bent on making Katniss forgive Peeta. Either way I'm so happy and thankful for the update, it was awesome :D
Cjlefty chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
What if peeta says the truth and states that the only girl he has ever loved is Katniss and forces her to be on the spotlight like in the books
Loueze chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
Nope, f*ck you Gale - no, I still think he owed Katniss an apology too. And I don't like that now Katniss feels guilty about having left District 12 for her dream job, because of him. That's not what best friends do to each other, either.

Beetee really dumped Katniss in it, leaving her to do the dirty work convincing Peeta to do the Flickerman interview. Okay, Katniss may have fought a little dirty there, but its not like anything she said was untrue. She made a very good point about the fact that from her perspective Peeta doesn't seem to have learned anything from it or changed at all. She probably thinks the only thing bothering him now, is that he can't get up to his old tricks and sneak out to sleep with other women, while in this "relationship".

And Johanna needs to butt out. She was even more annoying defending Peeta, and giving him waaayyyy to much credit. "A genuinely nice guy?" Maybe, deep down - but right now he's still a selfish guy who hurt Katniss. Maybe if he made more effort to try and talk to Katniss, instead of moaning to Johanna about how he fucked up? Johanna claims hes trying to atone, but how is he, if he and Katniss have barely spoken? He's not atoning, he's wallowing. Team Katniss on that score. Butt out Mason.

Interesting development with Seneca Crane! So, Katniss gets asked on a date by a movie star! Should be interesting to see how that goes, and how Peeta will react. :) What will that couple name be? "Seneciss"? ""Katneca"? LOL. Will they be the new power couple to knock "Peetanna" out of the media spotlight?

Loving it Sam! :)
BlossomOnATree chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
You don't know how excited I get every time I see an update from you :D
I hope to see more soon! I've missed this story