Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
bluesky5678 chapter 26 . 7/17
Awwwwwww...
bluesky5678 chapter 24 . 7/17
Geez...I think that you could have inserted a line or two about cleaning off the counter top before using it to prepare a meal :)
bluesky5678 chapter 4 . 7/17
I usually find these stories long after they've been more or less abandoned so I don't bother reviewing much as it seems useless and a waste.
Besides, a writer should write because they feel the need to...not to get constant positive feedback.
However, tho' I doubt you'll ever read this since you're long gone, I am enjoying myself. I love stories with a Christian POV and I am disappointed to once again find a story unfinished. I do wish you authors would take your writing more seriously.
When are you continuing
carla.rbaptista chapter 28 . 7/2
História muito boa. Espero que continue escrevendo.
Jamie chapter 28 . 4/26
Please update soon! Love this story! Excited to see where it goes.
burnsmech chapter 28 . 1/23
I just started reading your story and I think your writing is extraordinary for one so young. I was a minor in English in college and on the high school and college newspapers. Keep up with all your writing especially this story!
IPHONE77777 IOS UPDATES AND MOOORRREEE HE A BILLIONAIRE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, lol
Guest chapter 28 . 11/12/2016
Pls update
nanny Tink chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
It is just like reading the book again. So disappointed.
iiSuperwomanii chapter 28 . 8/11/2016
Omg...this is soo good. Like professionally good. You are a very talented writer and even though the genre and concept wasnt entirely your idea, you make it seem like it was ...which is a good thing. I cant wait for chapter 29:-)
eville23 chapter 25 . 7/12/2016
I always hate the part of the when Christian always has to go to Elena for what ever he thinks he needs.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/13/2016
I really liked your story I was nwondering if you are going to finish it?
Christian T Grey chapter 28 . 5/26/2016
I wish you'd update again. You write really well. And I like this Ana better than the real one. Please update and continue the story.
Tety Potter-Malfoy chapter 28 . 5/3/2016
OMGOSH, How can you stop it like that?! Could u please keep going? Pretty please? This story is awesome! I'm in love!
xx