Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
iiSuperwomanii chapter 28 . 8/11
Omg...this is soo good. Like professionally good. You are a very talented writer and even though the genre and concept wasnt entirely your idea, you make it seem like it was ...which is a good thing. I cant wait for chapter 29:-)
eville23 chapter 25 . 7/12
I always hate the part of the when Christian always has to go to Elena for what ever he thinks he needs.
I really liked your story I was nwondering if you are going to finish it?
Christian T Grey chapter 28 . 5/26
I wish you'd update again. You write really well. And I like this Ana better than the real one. Please update and continue the story.
Tety Potter-Malfoy chapter 28 . 5/3
OMGOSH, How can you stop it like that?! Could u please keep going? Pretty please? This story is awesome! I'm in love!
rcjr3905 chapter 28 . 5/1
please updare soon
Lynn chapter 28 . 4/30
Just finished ready this story. Start to finish I could not put it down ams can't wait for an update. Great work and a great story. I love how you are working through Christain's past and not just miraculous having him be 'better'. Feels very real. Well done. And congrats on graduating from university.
alibain chapter 27 . 4/11
Hope you continue with the story. I have just found your writing and I'm loving it
truefeather77 chapter 1 . 4/8
Just found this, and I loved these from the first chapter:
She obviously questioned everything, and he couldn't afford that, not when he had so many answers that he could never give, not to anybody.
Even when intimidated and very obviously nervous, she'd been strong enough to regard herself his equal. And suddenly, it made her irresistible.
chantellwhite86 chapter 28 . 4/7
Please update soon... Love this storyline
M1 chapter 15 . 3/10
I am learning some 'tricks' from these stories though, I must say - LMAO.

Like, what was that right there, with the drumming thing on the thigh and then the circles, then yeah, just leaving his hand there? Lol - hm. I'll have to remember that one...
(Thankx) ;p
So happy to see an update! Great chapter, fun to see their relationship evolve.
I hate your fucking story so much that I just finished throwing up, literally, what the fuck are you thinking about. Please stop writing, you are killing the story and for someone who said that you hate Elena, looks like you love her so much that you wrote her up as a hero for what she did to Christian, do you just like pedophiles? It seems you do, you make Ana look like she doesn't have a mind of her own and whatever Christian says she do it, you don't make her out to be a submissive, you make her look like a doormat, Christian obviously walk all over her, that is not how a submissive is. Are you like that in real life? Are you a doormat, that is not a life to live, you need to stand up for yourself and defend your rights and your belief, I think you wrote this Ana as a reflection of yourself. Poor you.
And here we go again with flaws in your story. Before you wrote that Christians room was downstairs. so now he is sleeping upstairs, please make up you mind, little things like this could annoys readers like hell, so fix your problem.
Don't mind this chapter? Fuck you, you ruin ELJ story, you make Christian seem like a fucking little bitch, fuck you, you said this is your first book, well news flash, stop writing fucking story because you are ruining a perfectly good story and you are diminishing the main character, again Fuck you. fuck off to wattpad and write you shitty story there.