Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
Pks9704 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Holy cow, you r so young and such a good writer...happy birthday to you
Cwr chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Interesting take on the scene. Thanks for the read. Enjoy your b-day!
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Liked this chapter. I really don't like Elena at all.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Its getting better happy birthday
viola.walsh.73 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Happy Birthday :) I wish Christian could see Elana for what she is . Great writing looking forward to next Update
TheGrey'sFan01 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and fantastic please keep up the great work!
moveslikemarie chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
So here in Spain is already January 13th so HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY! I loved that chapter, although I hate Elena. You go! xx
Camy.MD chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
heey! first of all happy birthday ! and second, it was a good chapter i liked the way he handled elena, and i hope he will get rid of her soon... maybe leila can kill her jajaajaajajaja, just kidding.
anyway, have a nice day tomorrow aaaand im looking forward to the next chapter.
kisses, camy
greyfan 79 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Really good chapter and happy birthday for tomorrow
Judy chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Happy 17th! Wish I had half your talent at that age (and I'm considerably older now). Great chapter. Was so excited that you updated. I think you have really captured the relationship between Christian and Elena. Elena's a big part of his life but he is starting to realize that he has to start making his own decisions (following his heart?) and Elena's advice is no longer automatically going to override what he feels is right. I don't think he realizes yet that Elena may have her own agenda and that's what I think you captured in this chapter.

One plea - I know you are going to deviate from the original books and I look forward to it. But please do include the breakup at the end of Book 1. As I've said before I really want to know Christian's POV and his thoughts and efforts to get Ana back.

I so appreciate reading your work and look forward to the next chapters in this great story.
Foggynights chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Good job! Post soon! ;)
Stephee chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
I just wanted to say, I don't care that you haven't used your own plot yet, as much as I like these books they were poorly written and the characters, Christian especially, deserved better than the author could give. That being said, your writing is superb, I love seeing it from this perspective, it was new and exciting for me even if the events are the same. I will be interested in seeing your original content, but even if you kept the story going like this I wouldn't mind either, I'm hooked. Keep up the good work, I'll keep reading! As long as you don't use the word contrite, haha.
fiftyshadesofkinky fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Just found your story read all 9 chapter's I can't wait to see where u take this. Please update soon
angelbaby chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Hi. I just found your writings and I love them! You have very deep, provocative writing for being so young. I really enjoy reading your perspective from CG's view. I agree with the other poster that the elevator scene could be drawn out a bit more. Keep it coming!
Pks9704 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013