Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
MrsCTGrey chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
Totally had given up and forgot about this as it had been so long. I'm going to reread just to figure it out again. Hope you stick with updating because if you don't just a word of warning...be prepared for the bully trolls to come out in full force.
ash.aspey chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
Great chapter
chatterbox33 chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
I'm glad you're back at it. I can't wait to see where this goes. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I just found your story, and I have to say, it's quite good. Your writing is colorful,entertaining, and I think gives insight into what I imagined was going on in the mind of Christian Grey. Your writing is WAY above what I have endured from other teenaged writers on this site. And even a lot of adult writers. I was very surprised to find out your , well done! I will eagerly continue reading!
stilettomafia chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
I almost forgot about this story. Thanks for the update and I'm glad you'll need able to update it.
FSOGUK chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Yay! So pleased you're back! An amazing chapter and cannot wait for more! :)
Foggynights chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
What a great surprise ! Thanks for the update! Look forward to another one soon! Thanks again!
Great cliffhanger!
a.hdz86 chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Omg...what is Christian gonna say to that
Glad that it back
Christian618 chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Oh boy Christian Grey is facing his biological dad if indeed he is his real dad! Please don't blow up Christian and hear the man out before you make a decision.
nedbella chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
OMG! You're back! I've missed this story. I've always hoped that you would continue with it. Doing my happy dance. Didn't expect a huge cliffhanger like that though...LOL
grantcreek chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Welcome back! You are a talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your work!
CecilieDK chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
have a great holiday and please take time for an update chapter :-)
Skgcsandra chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Well I wasn't expecting that! Great coming home update! Welcome back..
dnlnncts chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Glad to have ya back!
cmtaylor531 chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
I was really enjoying this story. Im sad you never finished it.
700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »