Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
nedbella chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
Great chapter. Geeez Kate's got a bug up her butt when it comes to Christian hasn't she...LOL. A nice little introduction to their BDSM relationship. Ana will slowly learn to hold her tongue after this quick session... I wonder if Christian will soften to her more eventually and will want a vanilla relationship. On a more personal note, good luck with your move. Hope it goes well. Can't wait for more. I always look forward to a new update of this story. I love it.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
It was creepy and not sexy :(
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Ana is now submissive number 16!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Did they screw in the "playroom" where Christian fucked all his ex subs? *shudders in disgust*
leslieljs713 chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Without your explanation it just came off that he wanted her as nothing but an obedient little puppy. It came off, to me at least that he wants her to be just like all the others.
Jamie chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Is the next going to take forever as well?
Captivating rendition of the original story and a much better read than most other fanfiction stories. I love how you don't dwell too much on the sex scenes.
kelmal chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
I can't believe Ch. spoke with Elena about Ana's virginity. Is he fucking crazy? Or just simly stupid?
HHERALD chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
awesome...totally awesome...
sam1988 chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Brill xx
pookiebear3 chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Love how Ana submits to Christian one minute and then defies him the next!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Hey, dont worry about your story differences. You are an exceptional writer and your story line from CG perspective is very well written and captivatingly in character with original FSOG. So hard not to love your CG even more in all his vulnerabilities.
Anyways, This IS your story on FF so you can change and do as you wish and so far, its amazing. Thanks for posting. Dont hate me for commenting on every chapter but I really appreciate your story and my fav are always from CG POV and I feel like this story is a jackpot I found when I read yours. LOL Since my fav part of E L James trilogy was the CG POV chapter and I was so pleasantly surprised that was included!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
I hope being 17 has been wonderful for you so happy everyday wishes for you! since its only right as you make your readers very happy with your story :)... another great chapter even with the troll surfacing! Glad CG already is distancing himself from her evil claws and sticking to his pursuit of Ana.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Your chapters are so engrossing and I love how you entwine his past childhood memories to give us some details of what still haunts him so deeply to keep him in constant self loathing mode and self doubts thinking when it comes to relationships. Fantastic job! Thanks.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Wow, your a senior in high school? Very impressive talent you have in writing! Amazingly thorough, weaving the necessary details very convincingly. Really cute the comments from Elliot about Kate and makes sense. So Well thought out. Your story is possibly the best CG POV here. I hope you find time to keep adding chapters to this story...Its great and I'm hoping it doesnt end after chapter 21...Thanks for posting.
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »