Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
nedbella chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
OMG! You're back! I've missed this story. I've always hoped that you would continue with it. Doing my happy dance. Didn't expect a huge cliffhanger like that though...LOL
grantcreek chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Welcome back! You are a talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your work!
CecilieDK chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
have a great holiday and please take time for an update chapter :-)
Skgcsandra chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Well I wasn't expecting that! Great coming home update! Welcome back..
dnlnncts chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Glad to have ya back!
cmtaylor531 chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
I was really enjoying this story. Im sad you never finished it.
Debby10 chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
are you still writing this story, updates?
GSue chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Just read your story and hope that you will continue. It is well written and shows thought about their relationship. Ana will need to be strong for him and he will need to accept her strength. You are doing so well. Keep writing.
Cascagrossa chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
Love your take on the story - please update soon I am eagerly waiting the next chapter!
Jean444 chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
I keep checking this story hoping to find an update. Any chance

you will complete it? Jean
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Wow! Very impressed with your writing and story. This is better than the original! Please continue as I have enjoyed this story very much! You are a great writer!
jeangb chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
Well, I've come to the end of your there more to come? I hope so because they both have a long way to go
I don't read FF to critisize other peoples efforts. I couldn't do any better. But I do like to read your take on this series of books. If I don't like what I'm reading I stop.I do this purely for fun. I will however, make a piont Where necessary in my opinion.
Goodluck in your new life in New York and in collage
jeangb chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I've just found this story and so I have a lot to read yet.I like the way you are giving us insight to Christians thoughts and feelings during these early days. ( I'm just going to chapter 7) Surely, We all feel the same at the begining of a relationship. Where is it going does He/she even like me, what have we got in common? Christian has never had to explore these feelings, so naturally they are very confusing, he has nothing to compare them to in his past. His talks with Flynn, hopefully, will make him realise that these feelings and insecurities are perfectly normal.
I will read on and probably comment again as the story unfolds. This is well written well done.
kelmal chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Hi,
Your story is very well written but I won't be following it I'm afraid. The original Ana was embarrassing to women sometimes but your Ana is much worse... As a previous reviewer states she is just number 16 now. I know what you are trying to do here I think but I think Ana needs a backbone if you want anyone to stay interested and respect her which is crucial when reading a story. Please take this as a constructive comment as your writing style is excellent and I'm annoyed that Ana bugged me so much I can't follow the story.
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »