Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
if there is one thing that was definitely not in the original book is that Elena also could not touch Christian on his no go zone, only on the shoulder and hand, so how can Elena kiss Christian on his back and him not freaking out? From what I understand from the book it was Ana who first touch him and kiss him there. It looks like you are going about the wrong way with your story.
truefeather77 chapter 7 . 2/11
I love the way you're giving us Christians motivations – you're making him a much nicer person than I found the one in the books. This way I might actually be glad if they end up together. Thank you!
truefeather77 chapter 6 . 2/11
Ch 5 i'm rereading this, and enjoying it very much. I like the motivation you ascribe to Christian – they make him more of a person than the kind of brutish guy he was in the books. I like also that you said you're going to diverge from the books – I hope Ana manages to retain her own identity, this time around.

Ch 6 I love that Flynn suggested to him that Anastasia might be a new goal. That was brilliant!
Change something up, please. I've read the books 4 times so I know how it goes. Please add, change or do something different
macera chapter 3 . 1/29
Good
Rosiekin chapter 28 . 1/28
Thanks for posting,
macera chapter 1 . 1/27
Good
mic476 chapter 28 . 1/26
Just caught up. Very interesting outside the book. A mixture of being a submissive and a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. The biological father is kool. I hope in some time he can have the courage to ask about him and his mother. That flashback chapter with Christian and Grace got me all emotional. Poor Grace. In her mind, she probably thinks she failed him. I forgot, other than Elliot, she hasn't met his family. Ana stills doesn't know why he doesn't like to be touch on his chest and back.

Post more when u can.
barfoster chapter 28 . 1/24
I just started reading your story today and read all 28 chapters, I could'nt put it down. Now I'm mad because I now have to wait for the next chapter. I love your writing. PLEASE WRITE SOON.
Anke Germany chapter 28 . 1/23
Dear Bella, I really like your story. You do a good job on Christians view. I enjoy reading the dialogs, very amusing! thank you! Go on, I am looking forward to it. Best wishes from Germany, Anke
smills chapter 28 . 1/20
Good chapter
Kenzie Jennings chapter 18 . 1/20
I absolutely love this story...it is everything I wish was in Fifty Shades of Grey!
phillis.nguyen89 chapter 28 . 1/20
I absolutely love your story! The style of writing, your own plot?! It's been riveting! You've brought color into my life! Lol dramatic I know! I look forward to your updates! So please update soon!
Jmm3785 chapter 28 . 1/20
Wow...great story. I love to see this side of a relationship between Christian and Ana. Please update soon.
truefeather77 chapter 5 . 1/20
Ch 18 I *love* that you had Christian volunteer to help her pack! It seemed so cold and callous in the books, that he would not only not help (Mia couldn't take a cab from the airport? After all, Elliott was there), but he would then demand she show up and assume her duties as his slave (and have an OBGYN on hand to service his livestock), treat her roughly, then take her to meet his parents and try to diddle her under the table. Then get angry at her for nothing, hit her, when she is still sore from moving and has job interviews the next day! And this from someone who avows that it's his duty to be sensitive to her needs? To take care of her?
689 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »