Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
mrskoz chapter 27 . 3/14
Have you stopped the story? Please at least send a note if you have. I was interested in seeing how you ended it ...i.e., how Christian and Ana worked out BDSM and control ..
What a phenomenal young writer you are! I must say a belated birthday wish for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR! I am thoroughly engrossed in your world. Dont ever stop writing.
Ambiguous21 chapter 27 . 1/16
I just found your story today and spent the whole day reading it. It's, hands down, the best FSOG fanfic I have found in days. I really wish you had continued but, regardless, I really appreciate your sharing of this beautiful story.
sophiedog22 chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
Fab story keep the chapters coming
cheekymonster2 chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
I love this story and I really hope that its not over and that your writers block is not bad!

Please update as soon as you can I cannot wait to see what happens in this fantastic story!x
Susan lummanick chapter 27 . 12/1/2014
Is this ongoing or have you stopped writing? Your character development is very good, not black and white but shades of gray! Hard to believe you are only 17.
Nefarious Bella chapter 27 . 11/6/2014
As ever - Continue Bella! :3
cmtaylor531 chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
This is just fabulous and intriguing. I love the idea of you bringing in Christians father. Though Im not sure how I feel about him. I sort of want Christian to tell him off for the life he lived before his real parents took him in and loved him. I don't like that this guy used that connection to get into see Christian. Im hoping he isn't playing christian and that this whole charity thing is a lie.
prettyinpinkgal chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
This story is lovely and you are wonderful for writing it. You show the truth of suffering from and overcoming abuse very well. It's a long, realistic journey and you're handling it flawlessly. Now I must wait for the next chapter like everyone else. Sigh... ;)
prettyinpinkgal chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
"She looked at him before she looked inside, and Christian wished he could have been a different man."

This line got me. You are an excellent writer.

Now off to the next chapter because I know what happens in canon but I'm so excited to see your interpretation! I clearly won't be doing anything productive with my day except reading your fanfiction. I hope you're happy. (I am.)
prettyinpinkgal chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Okay, it's pretty rare that I leave reviews nowadays (because I am an incredibly lazy person who needs to be shot), and I'm not even through with all the chapters yet, but I just need to drop a line and tell you HOW GOOD this story is. I've actually never read 50 Shades of Grey, but I know the plot and if it weren't for certain character and plot issues that I know would drive me nuts, I'd probably read it. So I end up going through and AO3 to find fanfiction that rewrites the canon in some way that fixes some of the issues from the original novels.

Out of all the stories I've read so far, yours is definitely one of The Best of the bunch. I love character-driven stories, and you handle Christian's personality and thoughts very well while still showing how he's growing and changing. The pace is great and it's just such a wonderful story. So kudos! Now I'm off to continue reading it :)
SoulfulNate chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Are you still going to update this story? I wanted to follow but updates seem to be on hiatus...
Authoress of Darkness chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
Okay, I'll admit it. I looked over this story like three or four times while looking at FSOG stories to read, and I didn't actually start reading it until I met you on the forum. Now it doesn't make much sense to me why and I don't remember why I didn't read it, but oh well. This story is awesome. I didn't see when the last time you updated was... but, hopefully the next time is soon. Even if it means skipping a few scenes to do so. ;)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
suzB chapter 27 . 9/14/2014
All caught up with your great story, I really hope you continue with it and update soon.
633 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »