Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
M1 chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
I am learning some 'tricks' from these stories though, I must say - LMAO.

Like, what was that right there, with the drumming thing on the thigh and then the circles, then yeah, just leaving his hand there? Lol - hm. I'll have to remember that one...
(Thankx) ;p
Guest chapter 28 . 2/21/2016
So happy to see an update! Great chapter, fun to see their relationship evolve.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/18/2016
I hate your fucking story so much that I just finished throwing up, literally, what the fuck are you thinking about. Please stop writing, you are killing the story and for someone who said that you hate Elena, looks like you love her so much that you wrote her up as a hero for what she did to Christian, do you just like pedophiles? It seems you do, you make Ana look like she doesn't have a mind of her own and whatever Christian says she do it, you don't make her out to be a submissive, you make her look like a doormat, Christian obviously walk all over her, that is not how a submissive is. Are you like that in real life? Are you a doormat, that is not a life to live, you need to stand up for yourself and defend your rights and your belief, I think you wrote this Ana as a reflection of yourself. Poor you.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
And here we go again with flaws in your story. Before you wrote that Christians room was downstairs. so now he is sleeping upstairs, please make up you mind, little things like this could annoys readers like hell, so fix your problem.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
Don't mind this chapter? Fuck you, you ruin ELJ story, you make Christian seem like a fucking little bitch, fuck you, you said this is your first book, well news flash, stop writing fucking story because you are ruining a perfectly good story and you are diminishing the main character, again Fuck you. fuck off to wattpad and write you shitty story there.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
if there is one thing that was definitely not in the original book is that Elena also could not touch Christian on his no go zone, only on the shoulder and hand, so how can Elena kiss Christian on his back and him not freaking out? From what I understand from the book it was Ana who first touch him and kiss him there. It looks like you are going about the wrong way with your story.
truefeather77 chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
I love the way you're giving us Christians motivations – you're making him a much nicer person than I found the one in the books. This way I might actually be glad if they end up together. Thank you!
truefeather77 chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
Ch 5 i'm rereading this, and enjoying it very much. I like the motivation you ascribe to Christian – they make him more of a person than the kind of brutish guy he was in the books. I like also that you said you're going to diverge from the books – I hope Ana manages to retain her own identity, this time around.

Ch 6 I love that Flynn suggested to him that Anastasia might be a new goal. That was brilliant!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
Change something up, please. I've read the books 4 times so I know how it goes. Please add, change or do something different
macera chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Good
Rosiekin chapter 28 . 1/28/2016
Thanks for posting,
macera chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Good
mic476 chapter 28 . 1/26/2016
Just caught up. Very interesting outside the book. A mixture of being a submissive and a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. The biological father is kool. I hope in some time he can have the courage to ask about him and his mother. That flashback chapter with Christian and Grace got me all emotional. Poor Grace. In her mind, she probably thinks she failed him. I forgot, other than Elliot, she hasn't met his family. Ana stills doesn't know why he doesn't like to be touch on his chest and back.

Post more when u can.
barfoster chapter 28 . 1/24/2016
I just started reading your story today and read all 28 chapters, I could'nt put it down. Now I'm mad because I now have to wait for the next chapter. I love your writing. PLEASE WRITE SOON.
Anke Germany chapter 28 . 1/23/2016
Dear Bella, I really like your story. You do a good job on Christians view. I enjoy reading the dialogs, very amusing! thank you! Go on, I am looking forward to it. Best wishes from Germany, Anke
694 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »