Reviews for Fifty Shades Brighter
LizziePaige chapter 16 . 1/19
No, no, noooooooooo! OMG, he's running TO Elena, I presume to tell her that Ana is a virgin. Geez, Ana should have got him to sign a NDA, not the other way around. Sadly, I'm not liking this Christian one little bit, it seems he can't make any decisions without the bitch troll telling him what to do...grrrrrr!
LizziePaige chapter 14 . 1/19
Oh goodness, this version of his introduction to Elena's lifestyke is just gut wrenchingly sickening :(
LizziePaige chapter 13 . 1/19
I can't help but feel this is going to be one huge clusterf$&k with Elena still having so much influence over him and that Ana is going to be badly hurt, both physically, emotionally, and possibly mentally as well!
LizziePaige chapter 10 . 1/19
Ewwwww, I hate that he is still allowing Elena so much control over his life; coming to Portland and telling him what he does and does not need; he's still in a submissive relationship to her, even if it's no longer a personally sexual one and that just makes my skin crawl.
Foggynights chapter 28 . 1/18
It was a pleasant surprise to rec an update. Looking forward to the next especially with Mia showing up.
Foggynights chapter 17 . 1/18
Plague on the troll
rcjr3905 chapter 27 . 1/11
Please pick this story back up. I would love to see where you take it
Jen Brown chapter 25 . 12/11/2015
Enjoyed the story. Is there more?
Guest chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
Where's the rest? Cliff hanger!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
I'm enjoying this version atleast he knows he hurt her.
mariamccluskey chapter 27 . 11/24/2015
Awe come on keep it up
Tina0609 chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
Wow, I've practically read all of this since this morning. I really really like the story and hope that you're going to continue it.
I absolutely want to know how the relationships are going to develop. Maybe you'll have time and ideas to write more :)
Greetings from Germany :)
MELYLOOP chapter 27 . 8/9/2015
I loved the story, hopefully when you decide to continue Elena isn't such a big part of it... It was great! Can't wait for you to continue...
mrs grey chapter 27 . 6/17/2015
this is by far my favourite chapter involving dr flynn, wish you would continue though
Guest chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
Please continue I am enjoying thos story very much. Ty for wtiting it.
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »