Reviews for Alone with Destiny
jansonpls chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Wai...
It's awesome! And electric... *shiver*
I love it when K/J fics are written so well... Keep writing! Your fics are great.
Ryker Davis chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
What a fantastic story. I normally don't read anything after the prequels but this was good enough to make me want to learn more about these chars. (well other than the fact that the girl is Anakin's granddaugter) Keep up the good work.
Danialla Rahl chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Wow, that was incredable. It gave me shivers. You're a wonderful writer so keep it up.
an anonymous geek a.k.a. Tahirifan chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
of course I love jagged fel/jaina romances, but this is so well written that I feel like i want to change my mind
twin03 chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Nice!
andrea chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
wow this was awesome. kyp/jaina is like my favourite couple and there are no good fics about them out there. i swear if i see one more jag/jaina i'll scream. keep writing.
jedielf chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Keep writing the J/k fics, val! we're in DIRE need of them!
Deneveon chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
val, you're so totally awesome! please write more! i LOVE kyp/ jaina stuff. i need more!
JadaSkye chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
YAY! Val, you're amazing! Jag can drop off the face of the galaxy for all I care. It's all about Kyp and Jaina! :) Another lovely piece of work. Keep it up!
valsolo chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Thanks for the reviews! :)

Just to clear things up, according to the New Essential Guide to Characters (p.61), Kyp has brown eyes and did when he was first introduced way back in the Jedi Academy trilogy, so that's how I've always imagined him. That whole green eye thing didn't start until Dark Journey, and I choose not to accept that particular change. :) Author's perogative. ;)
Sora Jade chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
that was good! Jaina and Kyp would go good together! Of course I still like Jag but people strong in the force have to stick together right? Good story! Are you writing more?
oliver's broommate chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
#1 Kyp has green eyes like all the men in jaina's life outside her family

#2 NOWAY AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

#3 Jaina would so totally be loyal to Jag.
Jedida chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
good start! i'm a j/j fan, but stories like this are starting to win me over. can't wait to read more!
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Another Jaina/Kyp story...Yay! :) If there is more add it on soon please.
Vader fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I really thought this was a well written story and I loved the opening "Jaina and Kyp" conversation mimicking the "Anakin and Padme" one from AOTC. Though I am not particularly a fan of the whole Jaina and Kyp idea...I am not biased to the use of the pair in anyway. Your writing and attention to Jaina's emotions is exceptional, but I don't think Anakin Skywalker would appreciate his only grandaughter hooking up with a trouble-maker...like he was!