Reviews for The Captain and His Queen
besyd101 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Wow, this is really good! I can't wait to read more! I really like your idea and the little twists you made. This is good!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
OOOH it's about to get really good. Can't wait!
StrawberryPeaches chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Awesome chapter :) Really like how your introducing and bringing together all the other characters. Thanks for the update, I'm so excited to see what happens next :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
It's amazing! I just think you shouldn't make Hook so easy to be folished...
TheElegantFaerie chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Ooh great chapter! :) Please update soon! More Red/Hook scenes please! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
OOH love the new chars you added. Belle especially, but they all added a great dynamic this chapter.
TaurielOakenshield chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
OOOH brilliant development & brilliant chapter! Just love those two
Cinplyme chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Wooo that is one hot chapter :) so glad you updated !
BadBoysLover chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
This is the first fanfic I read about one of my favorite ships after Hookriel and I must say I'm loving it so far. The dynamic and attraction between the characters is so alluring and explosive! Ruby is so cheeky and Hook just can't help himself... This last chapter left me craving for more. I can't wait for another update. Good job!
Sterek2112 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Can you please add the curse so killian and ruby would have to find each other
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This story is delightful. I needed to reread it to jog my memory fully, but it was a pleasure going back through it. I love the cat-and-mouse game they're playing. Hook's certainly made things interesting this round. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Not trying to be rude but A LOT of people have been waiting for you to upload
sunflowerspot chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
you've gotten me totally hooked on this pairing. I hadn't thought to ship them until I read this story, and now I seem to be devouring everything I can find on them. :) Thanks for the great read! I'm loving this story and hope you can update soon!
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
This story is all kinds of wonderful. The idea of Red as a privateer is surprisingly believable, not to mention a whole helluva lot of fun. I can't wait to see what happens next!