Reviews for A Little Night Music
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Tragedy, tragedy everywhere... But this is a...beautiful disaster my dear. Elizabeth is portrayed differently here. And i like it. And I feel sorry for both of them. Such tragic love. Thanks for writing this.
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N.000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
wow beautiful I have no other words to describe what Im feeling
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Got distracted by some of your Death Note stories and now this...dammit self get back to Lily! Regardless, I loved this. No regrets! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This was really, really amazing. I think that your portrayal of Lizzie is really awesome; she's kind of naive, but she knows that something's not wrong and she's got to face up to the fact that she doesn't know her husband...this is sort of beautiful, in a tragic sort of way. Very enjoyable :)
Naruisawesome chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Wow...this was so awesome!
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
So since ciel is still alive and human in the manga , I think he will end up marrying her. I Think he loves her but is not capable of being in love because he is sooo broken deep done. Because of this she will never be happy which isn't fair I kinda thing ciel is pretty toxic for her. I hope at some point in the manga the engagement is broken and she is happily parried of with someone else. You story is very realistic and well written.
snakelaces chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was beautiful. I love your writing style.
kataang1996 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ciel should appreciate he has someone like Lizzy, she loves him so much and he despises her arrrggg CIEL WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! hahhahaha sorry about that I totaly love your fanfic! this one goes to my favs list XD
goetterdaemerung chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I feel very touched- this Elizabeth you are portraying here is far away from what we see in the Anime, and not even the Elizabeth in the Manga. I like it very much how you include the relationship between Sebastian and Ciel, and who Ciel is and... myuw. Actually, I like everything besides the writing style- You should try to diversify the beginings of the sentences and maybe use some conjunctions to avoid so many short sentences. But however, I really would like to read more here :)