Reviews for Turning Points
Not a Hobbit chapter 60 . 10/3
I am so sorry to hear that. I wish the best for you and your mother. Please take all the time you need to do what's best for you both. I will gladly wait as long as it takes for you to update. This is honestly my favorite fic on this site; I really love your writing. The way you write your characters and the emotion you put into it are all fantastic, realistic, and believable. I think it's really sweet that your mother reads and is so enthusiastic about your fic too. Thank you so much for updating, this chapter was absolutely adorable.
Toa Nonny chapter 60 . 10/1
It's always great to see an update on this story. Thanks for all the work you've put in it so far.
Komiv chapter 34 . 9/28
...addendum to my review in the previous chapter (curse you ffnet for not allowing multiple reviews on the same chapter) I really really love the immense level of detail you put into all the Cybertronian-specific mannerisms, both physical and cultural. It really helps bring the world of the story and the characters to life in a really cool way. You've obviously put a lot of thought into crafting this and I applaud you for it tbh.
Komiv chapter 33 . 9/28
Just wanted to drop a review here before I got caught up reading again: I really like this story a lot, your portrayal of Prowl is really fascinating and I thoroughly enjoy how honest the actions/reactions of all the characters are-they feel very real, and their motivations and thoughts about things that happen feel very believable and true to their characters. Bluestreak is utterly adorable and I love what a foil he plays to everyone else on the base even as people start gradually changing their minds about Prowl.

Favorite parts up to this point: Optimus' talks with Bluestreak, the Twins/Optimus finding Prowl during his six joor rage and the resulting conversation, the ups and downs and awkwardness of Jazz and Prowl's interactions, Hound slowly being won over to Team Prowl, Smokescreen and Prowl beginning to repair their relationship, Ultra Magnus' impressions of Prowl during the briefing, Prowl stepping up and taking charge of the battle here...and probably a lot of others, but those come to mind the most readily. There have been some specific lines I liked a lot too, but unfortunately didn't note them down at the time.

This is honestly one of my top favorite fics ngl, and also definitely a favorite story in general. This is my...third time reading it, I think? Wanted to refresh my memory on the story again, and am enjoying it just as much to this time as I did before. (That's not weird, I hope...) Definitely worth the wait whenever a chapter comes out, even if it takes me some time to catch back up to it. Will save the reactions to more recent updates for a later review, but am always excited to see where this story goes!
Hey. I just wanted you to know that I love this. The plot, the characters, everything... wow. Yeah, that's a pretty good word for how I feel right now: Wow.

It was fantastic. I'm incredibly grateful to have found such an interesting and realistic story. If you wrote an original story, I would not be surprised at all if you became a bestselling author. If you choose not to, though, that's okay.

To be honest, I was expecting to get that post-really-good-fanfiction-sadness, but it didn't come. Because it's not over. Not yet, at least. And for that I am grateful.

I hope that things get better for you soon. I hope that you're okay. And I hope that you know that I'm thinking of you and your mother.

Thank you for this story.
Mysine chapter 60 . 9/22
O wow I am sorry to her about your mother. I hope and pray that the treatment will work for her though.
Mosin marksman chapter 60 . 9/21
I was surprised to see this update and you didn't disappoint. On another note good luck with everything else and I look forward to another surprise update whenever your mom makes you do it !

Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” ― John Lennon
chibiRomy chapter 60 . 9/21
please dont stress your self, update when you can, this is worth it waiting for
Kvaldemar chapter 60 . 9/18
Good chapter, and I wish you and your mom the best.
V chapter 60 . 9/18
Thank you for the wonderful chapter. It was nice to see this side of Prowl and how attached he is to Bluestreak. It was also great to see that Ratchet was able to discern what Prowl was feeling, probably better than Prowl was. So very sweet that Bluestreak wanted Bumblebee there so he would not be afraid.

I am sorry in regards to your mom. To an extent I can relate, though I know each situation is different. It can be very draining both emotionally and physically and understand how life get prioritized around those we love.

I hope this story is something that you can continue to enjoy writing and sharing with you mother during these difficult times.
Tony chapter 60 . 9/18
I just want to say that this is an awesome story, and that as much as like it, I would rather it be gone than for you and your family to be worse off because you are stretching yourself too thin. I have been there, and it's a stressful and hard place to be. I hope that her chemo stops being so tough on her and even with your busy schedule that your able to take some time for yourself. Doing something that relaxes you and takes your mind off things helps you be less stressed and better able to work. (I learned this the hard way.) Good luck!
Teddy chapter 1 . 9/18
Great chapter with nice detail.
My best to you and you Mum.
I hope the outlook improves for her health.
xoxo chapter 60 . 9/17
I just want you to know that you should absolutely NEVER feel bad for putting this on the backburner, or even stopping entirely if you have to. TP is an amazing story and I love it to death, but your life and your family comes first - anyone who says otherwise can just bugger right the hell off, yes? :)
Galem chapter 60 . 9/19
Great chapter as always. Love every minute of it. I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she gets better.
BananaBirdNova chapter 60 . 9/19
(Nova here) First of all, super sorry to hear about your mom, that's just the worst. I've been lucky so far, my family hasn't had anything as terrible as cancer strike...yet... ) :
Secondly, is jealous that your mom approves of and actually likes your fanfiction writing. My mom thinks it's a fast track to doing nothing with your life. Good thing she can't stop me. : P
Here's hoping your mom pulls through and the insanity that is your life works itself out at some point! (honestly, I'm surprised this chapter got out at all, with all that on your plate! I'd probably have shut down at some point.)
Now, about the chapter.
lol, Ironhide's like, what?! NO! YOU MUST STAY SMALL FOREVER! NOOOOOOOO XP
Curious to see how this meeting with Magnus goes down... ; D
Also, who knows about this? Does Prime know Bluestreak upgraded? does Jazz know? I want them to not know and then see the looks on their faces when Blue comes bouncing up and is all, LOOK HOW SHORT YOU ARE, JAZZ LOLOLOL AND PRIME'S NOT NEARLY AS BIG AS HE WAS THIS IS AWESOME!
Also, bluestreak carrying Bumblebee around BECAUSE HE CAN. And the two of them getting into so much trouble because Blue looks like an adult but he isnt and Bee looks like a first frame but he isnt.
That is all. This story is awesome. You are awesome. I look forward to this story getting updated again! : D
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »