Reviews for Turning Points
I have no idea whether or not I've already reviewed this chapter, but today is fanfiction appreciation day. If I haven't already then I am fixing a mistake and if I have then this story deserves extra reviews anyway.

I'm glad to see Prowl and Ultra Magnus understanding each other better, and I hope that the situation with Bluestreak is resolved soon.

What I'm really hear to say/write is thank you. Thank you for taking the time to write this story and for posting it here so other people can read it. I know that you're busy with work and your mom being sick, and I hope that she responds well to the treatment. Thank you again and goodbye.
sunstarunicorn chapter 61 . 7/8
First off, I'm sorry it took me so long to leave this review to your latest chapter in this wonderful story.

I actually have two parts to this little review. Story review: I love how Prowl is still learning how to be a better mech, even with all the ethical tinkering and so forth and how he manages to support Prime even though he's not Second in Command (yet). I hate how Bluestreak finally found out about Prowl's unintentional role in Praxus and part of me wants to be mad at his tantrum while another part just aches for all the pain the Decepticons are still causing. I hope that particular dilemma is resolved soon.

Okay...I really hope I'm not overstepping or anything but I wanted to lift you and your family up in prayer. Since I'm so late in leaving this review, I'm sure things in your family life have changed since the author's note at the end of this chapter.

So: Father God, I lift Alathea and her family up to you in prayer. Please be with them as they go through the trials that life is giving them right now. I pray that Your Will be done and that You be with the doctors as they work to help Alathea's mother in this tough situation. I pray that Alathea is given the tools she needs in this situation and that her family's needs be met whether they be physical, emotional, or material. Cover this family with Your wings Father and lift them up so that when they look back on the footprints of this trial, they will see that You carried them through this and brought them life and hope. Comfort them, guide them, and lead them through the valleys ahead. In Your Son's name, Amen.

God Bless, Alathea
Ebonie chapter 61 . 6/19
I'm sorry to hear about your mum. I hope she recovers swiftly.
I read your story in a day. I loved it. Couldn't stop and was a bit disheartened when I got to the last chapter. Don't rush and take your time. Us readers will be her until the very end. Plus I'm a huge jazz and prowl shipper and this story just makes my heart burst out of my chest.
Christinelovbooks chapter 61 . 6/13
I've just finished reading all of your stories. ALL of them. I have to say that although every one are amazingly well-written, this one is far the best one yet! Your manner of describing Prowl's actions and thoughts are so thoroughly done, I LOVE IT! The knowledge of the Transformers Universe that you've written of is astounding, including the vocabulary, the time, and the character developments!. This piece of art is admirably done. Every single chapter is just AMAZING, I'll probably reread the whole story itself :))

(This chapter was a bit sad, I hope Bluestreak would forgive Prowl soon; I loved their relationship and interactions.)

Also, I pray that your mother would feel better. I wouldn't dare assume on how hard this would be for you, as I don't know cancer that well, but I respect the fact that you are always there for your mother, taking care of her as she needs you.

It's been about four months since you've updated this story, so I'm not sure if you'll read this review, but have hope. Again, I'll be praying for your mother's well-being. Bless.

Have a good orn, and may Primus be with you.
Silvering chapter 61 . 6/1
New reader here! Just wanted to express how much I enjoyed reading this. Prayers and best wishes for you and your family.
zolly007 chapter 61 . 5/26
I cry ... In my heart silent pain and tears ... May God help you to transfer all the hardships and will not leave you and your family ! thank you for everything. Your talent has captivated me , the language of your heart to overcome any language barriers and the distance of the earth ! Let God bless you .
Murican Hero chapter 61 . 4/21
God bless your Mother. I hope she pulls through this just keep on staying positive I've been in this situation before several times and it really helps stave depression that people in stress situations. Hell I was there when my Grandfather died of lung cancer and when my father followed with end stage pancreatic cancer god it so hard to watch but keeping spirits is really all you can do. Anyway god bless you and your family and help you get through this.
P.S apologies if you're atheist an your offended
Need2Scream chapter 61 . 4/13
I'm so very sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she overcomes this. Love and good vibes are with your family right now. ~Blessed Be~
Need2Scream chapter 23 . 4/12
This will sound really weird, but I absolutely loved this chapter. I LIVE for Prowl angst and this was an absolute masterpiece. I am so glad I found this 'fic, it's incredible.
Need2Scream chapter 5 . 4/11
This is so sweet! I love stories where Prowl winds up taking care of sparkling Bluestreak.
Need2Scream chapter 2 . 4/11
THIS IS AMAZING! Oh my gods, I balked a little when I saw how long it was, but I figured I would read the first chapter and see how I liked it. AND I AM HOOKED!
I love how you write Prowl. You've made him a fully formed person not just a computer with legs. That seems to be a theme in stories about Prowl. As smart as he is, he's still a Cybertronian with complex thoughts and feeling and needs. I love how you link his actions with the whir of thoughts in his head. His actions are always logical after taking into account the situation and emotions of others. This is so great. I just had to take a moment to gush before delving further in.
It's cold and cloudy today, a perfect day to curl up on the couch with tea and a really great story!
Finagle's Maxim chapter 23 . 4/7
So I just put up my Murphy's Law poster and one of the variations is: "If more than one person is responsible for a miscalculation, no one will be at fault."
absolved chapter 8 . 4/4
So rereading after I just finished catching up. And I know you aren't being shippy at all but I cannot decouple the phrase "as you wish" from its meaning in The Princess Bride.
Vykat chapter 61 . 4/5
I Love your story. I've pretty much been reading it nonstop since I found it. Keep it up.
I also hope the best for you and your mother. I hope everything turns out well.
You crave reviews, I crave chapters ;)
1,822 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »