Reviews for Turning Points
I love how you handle prowl and jazz friendship. They were so adorable. I'm a fan of this pair and your story made me clearly realise i do not need them to be romantic involve. I enjoy their interaction and the amount of building trust between them so much.

The same appreciation goes to the friendship of prowl, optimus, ratchet, ironhide, smokescreen, etc. I've been in emotional ride and loving this to no end.
I want to thank you for this story.. It's very beautiful, and words have failed me to describe well enough how much i appreciate it. In this last few chapter i can't deny I'm I so much emotional pain and look forward to see how the situation resolved itself.
I love the characters you pull to life.
I'm sorry for your loss and wish you the best.
jpgFury chapter 62 . 4/28
When I saw the chapter posted I didn't read it for ages because I knew what it meant for your mom. I'm very sorry for your loss and am so glad that you're starting to find joy again.

Thanks for posting
It is great to see an update again, but under the circumstances, the time frame is understandable. I am sorry for your loss, and hope you take as much time as you need to grieve and process. It is a joy to have you back, and it is a joy to read your stories again.
so much feels. It is hard to articulate - Prowl's mistake in joining the 'Cons came back to him in Praxus' destruction, and realising this truth literally tore Prowl in half. It is Prowl's new allegiance to the 'Bots that gave him any chance of ever patching that damage. It works both literally and symbolically. Superb work!
a part of me wants to see Prowl vs Megatron in Kaon now XD
Rhiannon Tien chapter 62 . 4/12
I am sorry to hear about your mom. Grief is a long process and we all grieve in our own way, in our own time. She will always be in your heart.

I love your story and I'm glad that despite your lose you are going to stick with it. I do hope that Prowl and Bluestreak reconcile, and that Bumblebee is OK. like your cliff hanger at the end of this chapter. Poor Prowl.
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 62 . 4/11
Omg I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :'( this was a really good chapter though and even with some grammar eorrors you did great.
Freckle chapter 62 . 4/9
My condolences on the loss of your mother. Know that I'll be keeping you, her, and the rest of your family in my prayers.
Someone chapter 62 . 4/9
This story is wonderful. I've been reading it first a while now and it's always made my day. I love the details in your writing.
Whisker 76 chapter 62 . 4/10
Continue to stay strong. God bless
"When he spoke his voice was touched with a hint of something suspiciously close to awe. "You don't want anyone feeling sorry for you, do you."
For some reason taking confidence in Hound's words – or at least the way they were spoken – Prowl straightened, lifting his chin a fraction, though not with arrogance. "No. I don't.""
- this still gets me, years on. Beautiful.
Watto not chapter 62 . 4/9
holy shit. holy shhhiiiiit. you have no idea how hard my heart jumped when i saw Turning Points pop up in my favorites. ooooooh my god its so good to see you again dear friend haha. Great chapter! And poor Prowl just can't catch a break haha. Can't wait for more :)
I have to admit, I'm not sure how to properly address what happened with your mum without sounding insensitive and... repetitive of things you've probably already heard a million times, but I am honestly sorry for your loss, and am here if you just need to vent, like I'm sure many of your other readers are as well :)
Sideswipe will always be red in my heart, no matter what you or Bay ever do!
silent femme chapter 62 . 4/7
Glad to hear you are back. I am so sorry for your loss. Though I have never held the hand of a loved one when they passed on, but I have lost loved ones before. I am glad that you have written this chapter. Keep writing and don't give in. Face the world with your head held high even when your heart is low.
1,959 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »