Reviews for Turning Points
Freckle chapter 66 . 10/13/2018
Congratulations on your engagement! I hope you two have many happy years together!
PageCaterpillar chapter 30 . 10/14/2018
I was directed to your story by my mom. I have stayed enraptured because it is really really good. Am looking forward to more!
novicewriter552 chapter 66 . 10/10/2018
You MONSTER! Noooooooooooooo! If Jazz is hurt then I'll... I'll...

I'll do nothing but rant and rave and keep reading.

And congrats! So glad to hear about your engagement! Wishing you and him all the best.

PS I thought it was rather brilliant, how Bluestreak handled the situation with Bee. Poor little guys... too much maturity has been forced on them by the war. They never got to experience the true innocence of childhood.
sunstarunicorn chapter 66 . 10/9/2018
First of all, congratz on your upcoming wedding!

Certainly a very enjoyable chapter, with some threads closing, others developing, and new ones opening up. Very nice to see our Autobots developing and growing...though I was worried Prowl would glitch in that meeting with Ironhide and Chromia...that would've been very embarrassing for Prowl.

One little thing. You might, in your offline document, have some sort of line break whenever the scene changes. I find that this site eats those line breaks for breakfast. Which kinda makes it...awkward...when you're reading and one line is about Bluestreak and Bumblebee and the next line is about Jazz and Mirage. If you could please at least put in the site line break at those spots, just like you have for the author's notes? That would be swell and very much appreciated.

But again, excellent chapter and have a great wedding!
cheerfullymorbid chapter 66 . 10/7/2018
Evil, eeeevil cliffie! Thank you for updating!

Bluestreak's growing up! Chromia...never actually said "I'm sorry," but definitely acknowledged that she was wrong. Prowl gets headaches from emotions, and should probably talk to Ratchet about that.

And Shockwave's back! Uh oh. I don't even want to think about how Mirage might react if he has to meet Shockwave. It's gonna be rough! But I'm excited.
Mosin marksman chapter 66 . 10/9/2018
Ya done done it now jazz. And that cliff hanger !? I forgive u. I enjoyed the route you took in prowl letting bluestreak into his mind as opposed to trying to convey to him. Congrats on the real life news, as always I look forward to the next update.
A Reader chapter 66 . 10/6/2018
I’ve only discovered your story in the past week and I can only offer late sympathy for the loss of your mother, being close to my own- I can’t imagine what you must have gone through.

This story is hands down among the best I’ve read from any fandom whichever way you want to categorise. Characterisations, character continuity, storyline, spelling, punctuation, character interactions... just everything. Everything is so bloody good you honestly deserve ten times the recognition you already have.

I can’t quite express how glad I am that I found such a great story and I well and truly hope you stay with it until the end, otherwise I’m going to be quite vexed with you! :P

Thank you very much for your hard work and dedication to this story. I can’t wait to see more from you and Prowl!
Guest chapter 66 . 10/6/2018
Wasn't sure if you know me as Di...aka fetherhd
Guest chapter 66 . 10/6/2018
Congratulations! I must admit I squealed like a fan girl when I saw you had posted. Excellent chapter. Prowl is a lot nicer than most when it comes to what the femmes did. Even the cliffhanger is great...leaves us wanting more. This is Di by the way. Can't sign in on my phone.
greencateyes99 chapter 66 . 10/6/2018
Good chapter I have been enjoying your story for awhile now. Plus congrats.
G1ntsuk1 chapter 66 . 10/8/2018
Congratulations \-/
Jules chapter 66 . 10/6/2018
Another fantastic chapter! It always makes my week when this story updates. I hope we get to see more of Jazz and Prowl working together again :) Congratulations on your engagement and I'm glad to hear you're doing better (and that you're writing again)!
JordanFromFlorid chapter 66 . 10/6/2018
Congrats on the proposal! That’s awesome! Also, great chapter as always! Thank you so much for updating. Please don’t leave it here haha
Verdantia chapter 66 . 10/6/2018
Great chapter, congrats on getting married!
Tamuril2 chapter 66 . 10/8/2018
First off, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you. *hugs* I know what you mean, when you say you feel sad your Mom won't be there. I felt the same way last year, when I got married and realized my Dad wouldn't be able to walk me down the aisle. I know he was watching from above. Know you Mom is doing the same. *hugs again*

Wow! You certainly packed a ton of emotion and action into this. I agree with Ironhide. Bluestreak really is like Prowl. Poor kid. I was afraid Ironhide would really beat him up. Golly, my heart went ohs to him, and Bumblebee.

Oooo! What have Mirage and Jazz found. I vote nothing good. We needs more angst. What? I'm an angster through and through. There will NEVER be enough angst...though your stories always come close. ;)

Oh man, what will the other femmes think and do when they find out they unjustly punished Prowl. Please, please show that.
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »