Reviews for Turning Points
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Intense. I believe you've stunned me speechless.
deactivated2107997 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
dfdsdfdsa Ali! This is great! Just how do you always come up with such good plots? Is this also going to be Jazz/Prowl centric or is it just going to be Prowl/Autobots? Either way, I'm reading it! Oh, and I liked how you described the destruction and all the crumbling and stuff. Whenever I try to make apocalyptic scenes, they turn out, erm, crappy.

So! Can't wait to read more. (;
Foxbear chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh, this is a fascinating take on the Prowl backstory. I would dearly like to see more.
Grammar and sentence structure were good with only a few minor errors.
Paragraph form was excellent.
The plot flowed beautifully, pulling the reader along and making the chapter feel far too short.
Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Teddy chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story seems a bit more mature than most fics and has the potential to very good. Look forward to updates.
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ooohh, I like this!

Now I'm not particularly clued up on Transformers before the films, and Prowl/Jazz originating as a Decepticon seems to be quite popular - is this something fans have come up with, or was it in the original series?

Either way, I like this a lot. The epiphany as Prowl realises his mistake, and tries to save the youngling is very cinematic. Ah, yes, I can see it now...

Anyway, really nice work, thank you for it; I look forward to the possibility of more!
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great story, a bit more mature than the average fic, so I look forward to more updates.
Botosphere chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
...Wow! :) This was great! I've seen other Prowl/Jazz fics where one turns the other, but the overwhelming majority have Jazz as the Decepticon. It's funny because I agree with you that Prowl seems more likely to have started out on the Decepticon side (for many of the reasons you use here). So I liked this fic from the start.

For the record, I could *hear* Megatron during his conversation with Prowl. You nailed his voice that well! :)

When the character study exploded into action, you again took me by surprise. I was also taken in by your Megatron. ;) And that's GOT to be Bluestreak! :D Heart-wrenching, exciting, and intriguing all at once. So to answer your questions... Different? Yes. Good? Yes! More? PLEASE! :D - Eowyn77
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155