Reviews for Turning Points
Lorraine49 chapter 56 . 10/21/2020
Prowl’s in command! Prowl’s in command!

Ugh... it’s been a full year since I’ve commented on this fic but I’m going to review EVERY chapter! This is the first work that got me into fan fiction and it’s the ONLY fanfic I reread and religiously watch for updates. I’ve never been super into this fandom but I’m completely in love with this work. It’s an enormous wonderful piece that always makes me happy and even though I have been away from this fic for a literal year (too long!) I picked it up just like I read it yesterday. So much love to you for this fic!
Zoomin' Praxian chapter 66 . 10/10/2020
I love your story and would adore seeing it continued! Reading it has really made my days during quarentine. I never knew that a story would bring me such great happiness but it has. Everything is just so perfect in this story, none of it seems out of place. I'm immensely glad I have found this fanfic.
Sunspot chapter 66 . 10/9/2020
Oh. My. Primus

I absolutely love and adore this story. I found it while scrolling through your profile, looking for another great fic to read and was not disappointed with what I found. Now, because of this story, Prowl is definitely one of my favourite characters! I love the way you wrote him and his interactions with the other Autobots. The progression of relationships is realistic and the plot! I don't know any kind of word that would do justice to how I feel about the plot. However, I think phenomenal is one word I would use to describe it.

I really love how everything is set at a nice pace. There isn't so much at once that it's confusing but at the same time its definitely not uninteresting, far from uninteresting actually. Not many fics manage to hook me in for 66 chapters. I like the length of the chapters too. They all end in a way that feels right. I'll be waiting for another update just in case one happens to swing this way but please, don't feel pressured to write. If your not feeling like writing that's fine because at the end of the day, we all will still adore this story.

Also, I know I'm kind of late but congratulations! I hope you had an amazing wedding!

(I managed to read this whole story in about three days by the way, that's my highest record to far!)
lightning bird chapter 66 . 10/8/2020
I was actually rather relieved that Prowl just didn't up and forgive Chromia her gross transgressions. She doesn't deserve it. Just as Prowl had to work his aft off to gain the trust of the Autobots, let Chromia work to make up for taking away his chance to explain. It was nice to see Ironhide on Prowl's side of the fence in this matter, too!
RedHead2000 chapter 66 . 10/1/2020
Wow... just wow... this is an absolutely amazing piece of literature. I'm just in shock. God bless y'all in your marriage!
Guest chapter 66 . 7/31/2020
Ahhhhhhhhh this story is amazing!
DoomCookie00 chapter 66 . 7/3/2020
2 years later, will this story get continued? :D
Jazzy757505 chapter 66 . 5/18/2020
I love your unique take on Prowl's story. It's so good and it's not cliche at all. It's realistic and just awesome in every way. I do hope you would continue updating.
00Chup chapter 66 . 5/17/2020
will you be continuing this story one day? you're an amazing writter
kyuuo chapter 66 . 5/16/2020
Love your story
i've reread it a few times allready and i hope for a new chapter.
hope all is well in your life and you had a wonderfull wedding
Icanhascamaro chapter 66 . 4/15/2020
I’ve been rereading this because, much like watching a movie multiple times, I’m picking up on more things that I have on the first read through. Even ten times alter, I see new things or I make connections that I hadn’t before. Also, Prowl really resonates with me. I haven’t been treated as roughly or as unfairly as he has, but I feel it when he’s blamed for something he didn’t do, or if he’s belittled.

I’m almost glad this hasn’t been finished because I can live in their world. It’s not perfect, but everyone is still there and they make sense with what they do and how they love. I wish you could write a version of them coming to earth that doesn’t follow Bayverse. As much as I love that Bayverse has reinvigorated the Tranformers universe, I despise what Bay did. From needlessly killing off Jazz and Ironhide (and others), to butchering the characterizations of Hound and Wheeljack and Mirage, to giving some mechs abs of steel and wiry hair. It doesn’t make sense to me. The music is the best, as all of the movies so far have instrumental scores that inspire me to write (writer’s blocked as I am, at any rate).

I hope all is well with you and anyone reading this. Stay safe, everyone!
Guest chapter 66 . 3/21/2020
Hi, just thought I would drop in to say how much I love this story. I have read it through three or four times now, and I always enjoy it. I hope you come back to it one day, but even if you don't, I still love it.
Talisman chapter 66 . 2/5/2020
Love your story so much
Thank you so much for this jazz and prowl friendship fic and the brilliant defection plot
Read your story plenty of times and still keep coming back to it its so good
Its like a gripping thriller i keep pressing next chapter next chapter
Thank you for sharing this magnificent piece of work with all us readers
Congratulations and best of luck in everything you do
And thank you so much for this
Talisman chapter 66 . 2/5/2020
Love your story so much
Your characterization of prowl and jazz's friendship is so great
I was getting tired of reading only romance between them and your plot is a breath of fresh air
Bluestreak and Prowl are my favourite family pair and i look forward to more of their interactions
Congratulations and wishing you the best in everything you do
PeculiarOne chapter 66 . 1/13/2020
Thank you so much for writing this! It is astoundingly well-written, and I'm officially hooked! As a new member of the fandom, you not only wrote Turning Points well as a draw-in, but the characterizations are spot on from what I've seen from official sources. Also, this clarifies/explains a lot of the stuff most fans already know and take for granted that leaves late comers like me slightly stranded, while wrapping it in a story so enticing with rollercoaster emotions that you can't put it down!
Thanks again for the ride, and may God bless you. ;-)
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »