Reviews for Turning Points
64hourstilihAve chapter 66 . 12/18/2019
Can’t wait till this is updated bc it’s great
Guest chapter 66 . 10/24/2019
Love it, still rereading it, please never forget us, you awesome author!
Guest chapter 66 . 10/24/2019
Hello, long time fan here, I am rereading every chapter for what feels like the 100th time and I still. Love very bit of it. I really hope we would hear from you soon, have a nice day!
Lorraine49 chapter 55 . 10/17/2019
So satisfying to see Prowl become head of tactical! And I always find myself grinning along with Smokescreen :)
Mucking Fuppet chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
Hey Alathea2, I've enjoyed this work of yours far more than you'd probably be aware since I've not once commented my appreciation for your skill at writing such a brilliant piece of fanfiction which is to my own discredit.

It's been a year since we- all your loyal and, indeed, hopeful readers- heard from you. Please don't be gone, or giving up on this story. Just... please. Please don't. This is such a fantastic piece I don't think I can bear it if it just... stopped.

So please, please continue. I don't know what life's like for you right now, but even just 200 words a day. Something, anything. I'm beyond eager to see what you come out with next and I'd bet good money that I'm not the only one.

Take care of yourself. I sincerely hope to hear a chapter alert in my e-mail inbox soon.
All the best,
Mucking Fuppet
Shade Michels chapter 13 . 10/7/2019
I think the end of this chapter has one of my favorite scenes in this story.
Shade Michels chapter 66 . 10/3/2019
A person I follow on tumblr recommended this story as one of their all time favorites. And I am really happy to say that this is one of the best fan fictions I I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. You are such an incredible writer! I hope you are happy and well.
unordinary chapter 66 . 9/29/2019
It seems I've reached the end .. at least FOR NOW
and WOWZERS it's been one heck of a ride. I personally liked how prowl and jazz are in a platonic relationship and the other interactions with the other characters made my heart melt 3

p.s I know it's kinda late but congrats on your wedding, and I hope you'll continue this fanfic at a sooner date
Purest of the Hearts chapter 66 . 9/26/2019
And it seems I've reached the current end. I've gotta say, this fic is definitely one of my top favorites that I can see myself coming back to once I forgot all that has occured in it. This is the first time I've seen a "Prowl was a Con" fanfic and I loved it as much as I hoped I would. The detail, the interactions, the characterization was all just so good and I hope to see more from you in the future. Hope you're doing fine wherever you're at in life OP
Vocan chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
I am here for my third time, and I regret not reviewing before. This fic has to be the most well constructed, beautifully written and interesting story I've ever read, fanfic or not. It is very realistic in terms of relationship building, and what a character is thinking.

Your portrayal of Prowl is exactly how I see him (though when I write or draw him, he doesn't always end up like that because I'm a rather expressive person myself) He is very logic based and will not defend himself or react like one would out of reflex. The way he treats Bluestreak is not without affection, and I love seeing their relationship grow. Even at the point where Blue rejected him.

The plot is SO. GOOD. Not just in the story sense, but the way it's constructed. I can't properly explain this unfortunately but I do love how it is laid out.

I'm actually glad you didn't include slash (even tho I'm a total sucker for Jazz/Prowl) I felt that it actually didn't fit between those two in this fic. They're perfectly fine as friends, even if that is a bit rocky at first. I love how you developed their relationship, and Prowl's relationship with Ironhide and other Autobots.

Prowl basically calling Optimus an idiot for promoting him so fast is honestly the highlight of this fic lol but I do love the parts where Prowl stands next to OP and it feels right, to everyone. Prowl most certainly belongs there and I'm excited to see the chapter when he is promoted there. I trust you will make it just as perfectly paced as the rest of the fic.

I also wanted to say because of your fic, it inspired me to push myself a little further and improve on my writing. I just started a new fic that I've been working on since November of last year and so far it's been going good! My confidence (which was super low) raised a ton writing my new fic, so thank you for inspiring me!

It is time for my third read of this fic. Take your time updating, and I hope you are well!
Ninjabot01 chapter 66 . 8/27/2019
just want to say love this story hope u update soon
Guest chapter 66 . 8/11/2019
Good luck
elecktrum chapter 66 . 6/29/2019
Looking forward to the day the Autobots come to the realization that Prowl has the lot of them outsmarted, outgunned, and grossly outclassed.
elecktrum chapter 48 . 6/28/2019
I have to admit I'm impressed by Ultra Magnus' determination never to pass by an opportunity to screw up when interacting with Prowl. That's some raw talent there.
elecktrum chapter 52 . 6/26/2019
there was something very satisfying in seeing Prowl absolutely lose it.
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »