Reviews for The Boy with the Lightning Scar
The-Moyashi chapter 1 . 4/25
Sorry ignore me I got ahead of myself and didn't read the whole discription.
The-Moyashi chapter 3 . 4/25
This says complete but, it doesn't seem that way any reason why? I'm just curious .
Well, damn. Looking at the collection of unfinished fanfics, I'm gonna cry.

But, thanks for the interesting story!
Schnigge chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Please continue! I've seen the art you drew and I need to see that scene with Lucius and that Nagini kiss :D
geekgirl4ever chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
umm I learned to read at two so it is not that unusual for people to learn it that early. I am more advanced than other people my age (read 12) but then again I was raised by a family where PhDs are common and I was always spoken to as an equal.
Ugly Owl chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
This story is off for a good start! Will Harry still be "The Boy Who Lived?" I can guess why Ed has the wand and my guess is that he has it because he technically "defeated" Voldemort so that wand belongs rightfully to him! Haha, that's my assumption
feckoff chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Well I'm crying now. Both because of the feels and the fact that this hasn't been updated in two years.
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
TheHaloFreak chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
You know what you should do? Why update this story of course! It makes me cry to think that there will only ever be three chapters of this :,(
Poor baby Ed I hope he finds a way to get back to Al...
The QAS chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Okay, I know you haven't updated in years, but this story looks really interesting and I would love for you to continue it. It's well-written and the characterization is really interesting. That being said, I would understand if you have moved on with your life. Just know that if you ever DO decide to update, you will have at least one eager reader.
OtakuFreak2000 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Are you sure you are still writing?
D chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
PUUUHLEASE, update this soon! Its REALLY good! I like the idea of Snape looking after Ed... its so Cute! :D
Phantom Trainer chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
you should update this. it's really good.

Phantom OUT!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
A twist! It does make one wonder why a mysterious boy would have the wand. But this is Ed, he has nothing but loyalty in his heart. I cannot wait to see how the story will develop. I hope Ed will grow his hair out.
rowan1025 chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
When are you going to update? Also, will Ed still be the tough bad ass he is in the manga/anime? And will he train under Nicholas Flamel? It's kind of sweet how Ed's like Snape's son. Wonder if it'll change how Snape acts with Harry.