Reviews for Big Sis Epilogue
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 8/29
I love it! Hahahaha
Big Sisters chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This is my first time doing something like this. I may occasionally make rants on episodes I don't like from my favorite TV shows.

A lot of people think the worst Hey Arnold! episode is "Arnold Betrays Iggy". While I agree it's a bad episode, there was ONE episode I thought was even worse than it, and even by a considerable margin.

This episode.

There's a lot wrong with this episode to me. To other people, it might not be as huge a deal, but if you feel the same way I do, you'll probably hate this episode.

Some of the things wrong are:
(A few of these are just my personal opinions.)

1. I hate Olga, and I'm not a fan of Lila. So having the two together isn't the best setup to me. Hearing their fairly annoying voices the whole episode gets old.

2. A lot of the episode is the two annoying Helga. If you hate Helga, this episode probably wouldn't be a huge deal to you. However, if you think she's really awesome (like me), you won't like it as much probably.

3. The ending of the episode seriously gets on my nerves. Hearing Olga and Lila singing that song with their EXTREMELY high-pitched voices is really annoying and irritating. I'm pretty glad that Helga got off the boat and left them there.

And the biggest reason why is:

4. This episode IMO is very mean-spirited towards Helga. The episode is essentially Olga dumping Helga (her sister) for Lila (someone Helga doesn't like). I know Helga doesn't like Olga that much, and I know it was for a special program, but seriously, Olga and Lila do a lot of fun stuff together, that you'd never see Olga do with Helga (Helga probably wouldn't like any of the stuff that they did that much, but you get what I mean.) Helga is her sister. Spend time with her and not someone you have no relation to.

That's why I hate this episode.
IMO, I'd give it a 0/10. One of the few bad episodes of the show, and definitely the worst for me.

My next episode rant is going to be "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" from Spongebob Squarepants.
kindakukukat chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love this so much! This fanfiction, man, it's just so fun to read! You had a couple grammatical errors, nothing I couldn't decipher. Overall it was great! Twelve pancakes up!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Just awesome.
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I read this awhile ago and forgot to review it! I'm so happy I found it again! It's absolutely adorable! I love how you made it so they don't have this big dramatic kiss scene at the end like a lot of fics do (though there's nothing wrong with that! :)) I liked that it was cute and simple, and also something that could have easily happened in the show itself. I mean come on, Arnold wrapping up her bloody foot is totally something he would do with his sweet nature and whatnot. Very believable and cute. I love it!
arnoldloveshelga7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
love this story you should continue on it!
awesomesauce225 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i like it :)
onlywearsdresses1991 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was really good, I loved how well you got the characters and Arnold carrying Helga into his house was awesome.
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i loved this. it was so cute. despite the grammar and spelling. which im dying to correct for you but i'll leave it alone. im sure you're aware of what needs fixing. but it really was a lovely story. you captured them perfectly. and i think capturing the characters is far more important than grammar. well done.
Robert chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice and sweet story, hope you will continue this one too, cause i love it!
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Rofl OMG! This was amazing! I really loved this piece! I was cracking up in class and at lunch reading this my friends were like '...um, Senpai?' This was really in character and I love the cute thing/bad nickname deal. U shud write more post episode stories. Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PANFLA! loves u!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
HOW CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE IS THAAAAAAAAAAAT!?
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOLOL
Golden Love chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Happy b-day
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aw cute and adorevbale work
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 11/4/2012