Reviews for Big Sis Epilogue
kindakukukat chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love this so much! This fanfiction, man, it's just so fun to read! You had a couple grammatical errors, nothing I couldn't decipher. Overall it was great! Twelve pancakes up!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Just awesome.
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I read this awhile ago and forgot to review it! I'm so happy I found it again! It's absolutely adorable! I love how you made it so they don't have this big dramatic kiss scene at the end like a lot of fics do (though there's nothing wrong with that! :)) I liked that it was cute and simple, and also something that could have easily happened in the show itself. I mean come on, Arnold wrapping up her bloody foot is totally something he would do with his sweet nature and whatnot. Very believable and cute. I love it!
arnoldloveshelga7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
love this story you should continue on it!
awesomesauce225 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i like it :)
onlywearsdresses1991 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was really good, I loved how well you got the characters and Arnold carrying Helga into his house was awesome.
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i loved this. it was so cute. despite the grammar and spelling. which im dying to correct for you but i'll leave it alone. im sure you're aware of what needs fixing. but it really was a lovely story. you captured them perfectly. and i think capturing the characters is far more important than grammar. well done.
Robert chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice and sweet story, hope you will continue this one too, cause i love it!
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Rofl OMG! This was amazing! I really loved this piece! I was cracking up in class and at lunch reading this my friends were like '...um, Senpai?' This was really in character and I love the cute thing/bad nickname deal. U shud write more post episode stories. Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PANFLA! loves u!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
HOW CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE IS THAAAAAAAAAAAT!?
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOLOL
Golden Love chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Happy b-day
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aw cute and adorevbale work
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice story awesome idea
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That's really cute! I hope to see more from you in the future :)
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved it. I always thought that that episode ended rather abruptly. Thanks for finishing it off ;)