Reviews for The Meeting After
Powerpuff chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I am sorry to hear that i starting to like that one stories was on your author names was is the one with CatDog stories is called Duet or Die, i starts reading it i think that was in 2010 or 2011, Anyways once i read it is was so good I
never thinks that stories of your would be just like the tv shows that would be so cool. Yesterday i saw your notice on your author page you should never blame yourself just because you messed up on your writing I thought you did great and i was so happy that you going to do a sequel to the one is called Duet or Die but yesterday i went to the CatDog page is seems that you delete it huh I l was looking forward to reading it and go over it.
kkman57 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Zangief was pretty funny in this story!
Hecate chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Yah, I think it sounds about right. Or you could imagine it at least.
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Don't forget he also brought the cybugs in the Sugar Rush game. And Exposed Turbo to everyone (As well as get rid of that virus for good.)

Just as well Zangief confronted him. I'm positive the others would not have been as restrained as he was.
ValisFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Thanks for making a Wreck it Ralph fic with Zangief. This is the only one where Zangief popped up in the search options. Zangief was my favorite video game cameo in the movie.
Mrs. Clarkson chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That was adorable.
McFierce chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I've been writing Russian characters for about a year now, and there were a few things that stuck out to me.

I've never heard of "Mother Russia" and "Gorbachov's dance moves" being used as an exclamation. "О, боже мой!" is acceptable as it's kind of like "Oh my God!" (But don't assume that Russians, back when it was the Soviet Union, were openly religious because the Communist government forbid all religious association, and Zangief doesn't seem to be the kind to rebel his government.)

You could also use something related to the late composer Tchaikovsky (since Zangief's been rumored to like him) if you wanna be creative.

Also, Russians really have no need to use the articles "an", "a", and "the" since they don't have an equivalent in their language.

Also, Russians do use the word "are" and "were" and "was" as far as I know. I cracked up when I read "Ralph, what you thinking?!" because I imagined Zangief with a sassy way of talking, waving his finger around in a Z-formation.

It's a good start, and a cute fic, but just, practice makes better, yes? c:
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Supposedly, Zangief is a "bad guy" because the director had trouble beating him as a kid.

However, we see him chatting with Chun-Li just fine in the Game Central Station. I think he just LIKES talking with Bad Guys, helping them out; etc.
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Love it!
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I think you got the right idea for Zangief's speech patterns. I wonder if Ralph will tell Zangief that he found one of his Speedo's in Tapper's Lost and Found. Sorry, I just felt that could come to life
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hmm, I wonder what Ralph learned?
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Do you mean a meeting taking place after the movie after the one seen near the end?

Because that's what this sounds like.

Whenever, it's very good.
PretendPlay chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cute! I liked this a lot! Great job!