Reviews for Opposites Attract
hrjeherurhgew'r chapter 20 . 8/18
yes pitch perfect! love it!
meadmin chapter 56 . 8/5
The last part of this chapter make me laugh. You did a great job. You are an awesome writer and I am so happy that I found it after you already completed. Thanks for this awesome story with a great NaLu ending.
Himawari Heartfilia chapter 56 . 7/17
My gosh, I'm so happy about this story! It's almost like a manga or something like that, because the story seems to have arcs, the first is about Lisanna, and then Jiemma, and the last is Jenny. I can't think any other ending would fit except Natsu proposing Lucy! And with his own special unique way! XD This story literally make me soo emotional I had to scream for a few seconds if something bad or good happened to our precious NaLu. And there's so many words! I'm more than okay that you make it so many words, it's just, man I can't think I'll able make a story that long. I'm glad I found this after it's finish, so I don't have to feel the agony to wait for the chapter update. keep on the good work.
Yuyui Hime chapter 40 . 7/13
Stumbled upon this story of yours and I couldn't stop reading it since last night! Just wanna say you're an awesome writer, especially for NaLu's story! The cons of this story is just that there are too much conflicts, hope you can lessen them in your future works. But in a way, I love your way of writing, especially on the way how you write things in details and made your readers feel closer to your story. I also love the way you write romantic scenes! As a shoujo-lover, i'm giving you two thumbs up! Keep it up! Can't wait to read more of your work!
ashleigh chapter 56 . 6/29
I love all the ups and downs in this story! It's amazing!
Jellal Frenandes chapter 56 . 6/17
I enjoyed this fanfiction very much, but where it came to after Lucy left for 5 years. Then with the Jenny situation, I got so mad, then with Dan, but at the end when Natsu did the 'surprise marriage proposal,' it made me so happy :)
Opal-Wings1002 chapter 1 . 5/25
im guessing english isnt your irst language, so i appreciate the effort. however, i cant understand half of what theyre saying. i managed to figure out the general storyline, but still. remember, the adverb goes AFTER the verb.

-all the best!
you should make a sequel so that we can see what happens during her time being pregnant and seeing the babies being born.
nalu chapter 56 . 5/22
I love this story. I actually shed tears :) this is awesome thxs for writing it
Me-You-Him-Her chapter 2 . 5/8
When I was re-reading this, I was listening to Bad Boy by Bigband. I was laughing. Like. A. Maniac.
Laka chapter 1 . 5/3
This is really good! But.. It's seat not sit...
OgaxHilda chapter 56 . 4/28
i still dont understand what he's talking about with jenny that she overheard..but anyway, it's nice just not enough suffering for natsu
OgaxHilda chapter 55 . 4/28
i still hate wtf natsu is doing! what is wrong with him!
OgaxHilda chapter 34 . 4/28
i kinda want lucy to proceed with the marriage
Rage0fPhoenix chapter 56 . 4/22
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!