Reviews for Opposites Attract
rad54ranga chapter 50 . 8/16
nooooooooooooooooooooo
rad54ranga chapter 37 . 8/14
wtf i just cough all my drink on my laptop reading that last sentance
rad54ranga chapter 26 . 8/13
lmao that ending
nalu lover chapter 20 . 8/1
Why do they want to talk to lisanna when the know she hurt Lucy btw I'm on chapter 20
just liKe that ? HOW THE HELL CAN HE JUST KISS HER ?!
i know thet are soulmates and what not but seriously , they just saw each other for a second !
omg ! my head spinnning...
That was sooooooooooooooooo good! Amazing story!
I want to say that I hate Dan but I can't. Bc... I can't say that I hate one of my favourite youtubers!
...WHAT?!...
The beauty of living chapter 1 . 2/16
woahh hahahahahah yassss thats natsu for ya!
Khawla chapter 56 . 2/14
This story was amazing! This story left me speechless every time. Thank you for this incredible story!
I love This chapter 56 . 2/8
I loved this whole entire stories with the intense drama, violence and moments. You're a very good writer, I hope when (if you're not already ) you grow up you become a writer I would certainly buy one of your books
Hunain - guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
SEQUAL! Sequal! Plz i just loved this story i am a huge fan of nalu and now i am yours .:)
hrjeherurhgew'r chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
yes pitch perfect! love it!
meadmin chapter 56 . 8/5/2015
The last part of this chapter make me laugh. You did a great job. You are an awesome writer and I am so happy that I found it after you already completed. Thanks for this awesome story with a great NaLu ending.
Maiachann chapter 56 . 7/17/2015
My gosh, I'm so happy about this story! It's almost like a manga or something like that, because the story seems to have arcs, the first is about Lisanna, and then Jiemma, and the last is Jenny. I can't think any other ending would fit except Natsu proposing Lucy! And with his own special unique way! XD This story literally make me soo emotional I had to scream for a few seconds if something bad or good happened to our precious NaLu. And there's so many words! I'm more than okay that you make it so many words, it's just, man I can't think I'll able make a story that long. I'm glad I found this after it's finish, so I don't have to feel the agony to wait for the chapter update. keep on the good work.