Reviews for Opposites Attract
Pari forever ft chapter 52 . 3/4
love love love this story !
I like this chapter, but I feel like Lucy is a little ooc. I think she would fight for her job back, and persist at it until she gets it. It doesn't feel right that she would just accept losing something she worked so hard for, for so long. Personally, I think she should be furious with Natsu for doing that. Great chapter, and can't wait for a new one!
kmilakey chapter 52 . 2/25
I feel like dancing with this chapter, is like FINALLY! Haha thank you for updating I missed this fic. With Natsu firing Lucy I was between yelling at him and saying awwww. I'm looking forward to your update! Until next time :)
MeGustaZeref chapter 52 . 2/25
Need the next chapter! *-*
SoulSpirit9440 chapter 52 . 2/25
That was unexpected... But still awesome! I think the key point is to clear up the whole "cheating" issue. But you should probably add a part about Lucy working at her new job. Maybe Natsu could come in while she works.
Coolanime14 chapter 52 . 2/25
Seriously i Mean dont take this as a hate comment but Lucy in my opinion Wont take it that nicely that she is fired from her own Company which was one of the last memories of her behovet mother and i Think she should get her job back and Be a succesfull business women! i Mean, Come on before that Company meant everything for i know that now she has Natsu but i Think they both Be succesfull couple neither of Them Being overshadowed in any way both of Them equal! i like the story and all but you would have thought that she would put more of a fight and Be actully pretty serious about this! I dont want you to change Their personalities or anything just Think that the story was about her Being a business women and that role firs her good in this story! So PLS take her back in the Company!
Avengerika chapter 5 . 2/4
Awwww Gray and Lucy Brotp
Avengerika chapter 1 . 2/3
I read that last sentence and choked IM CHOKING ONG
rxpertsven chapter 51 . 1/26
Please! where are you? make this over, okay? i can't get on to live without knowing what will happen next and update! we need update because you so good with this!
Trollie queenii chapter 51 . 1/18
so awesome! update soon author-sama!
FairyTailxNaLu chapter 51 . 1/16
oh my! I think you just made me blush! ahh can't wait for the next!
Nalu28610 chapter 51 . 1/12
Beautiful! Just beautiful! Love the Story! is it over? I don't know...it seemed like a happy ending to me! :)
I thought another conflict was going to happen between Natsu and Lucy but instead in the end it turned out like that and I couldn't stop fangirling, can't wait t'ill the next chapter. XD
Pink Sunset 26 chapter 51 . 1/4
I love this story cx
Czar Ryno chapter 51 . 1/3
Huehuehue, "take it head on" ;)