Reviews for Opposites Attract
celestialmagex7 chapter 40 . 3/20
I'm almost done but I'm actually really happy that lisanna is back to being good again cause I if I'm being honest I DESPISE NaLi with a burning passion but I love lisanna she's actually really kind l. Don't get me wrong though her being a bitch at the begging of the story did help the plot a lot.
celestialmagex7 chapter 4 . 3/17
I'm only on the 4th chapter and I already love it! If I'm being honest though you really need to proof read your work cause there are quite a bit of grammar mistakes, but they don't bother me too much. Otherwise I would've already abondonded this.
xxPerfectMistakexx chapter 44 . 3/2
When Mr. Queen pop up, I was thinking about Oliver Queen Green Arrow people!
Guest chapter 56 . 12/4/2016
This story was legit terrible. The grammar is horrible, the plot line is all over the place, and it is just too long. The readers are constantly on edge in a negative way. There is no hope in the story. The whole story is just incredibly unclear. I did not like it. At all.
kurovox2 chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
oh god not a lisanna is a bitch story
kurovox2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
so it was all good until the last part
who even does that seriously natsu will never do that
eyeldragneel chapter 56 . 11/3/2016
OMG! THIS STORY WILL CERTAINLY ON MY TOP LIST! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
fluffyshygirl11 chapter 56 . 9/22/2016
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
rad54ranga chapter 50 . 8/16/2016
nooooooooooooooooooooo
rad54ranga chapter 37 . 8/14/2016
wtf i just cough all my drink on my laptop reading that last sentance
rad54ranga chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
lmao that ending
nalu lover chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
Why do they want to talk to lisanna when the know she hurt Lucy btw I'm on chapter 20
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
just liKe that ? HOW THE HELL CAN HE JUST KISS HER ?!
i know thet are soulmates and what not but seriously , they just saw each other for a second !
omg ! my head spinnning...
Guest chapter 56 . 3/5/2016
That was sooooooooooooooooo good! Amazing story!
Guest chapter 50 . 3/5/2016
I want to say that I hate Dan but I can't. Bc... I can't say that I hate one of my favourite youtubers!
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »