Reviews for Bust Your Kneecaps
Sarah v chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
So glad you are updating regularly because I always want more!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Omg you have to finish this off, it will be amazing when it's complete!
Trish chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
This story is makes me happy tee-hee :)
daisymeadowss chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Oooh, I hope Tate won't give up on her so easily! But... he probably won't be able to resist her :D I can't wait for them to actually fall in love too.

And Ben is an asshole. As usual.
jandjsalmon chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Okay - so I didn't MEAN to snort out loud at her text message - but I did. Funny! And Ben has pretty much given his daughter to Tate on a silver platter. I think it's hilarious that Tate even THOUGHT he would be able to distance himself. Though I DO hope he'll tell Vi what her father said so she can at least play along and know that Tate isn't being 'babysitter'. It was a wonderful update. Loved it! :)
Sarah v chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
This is what's up. Like I'm sorry this is so great.
jandjsalmon chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I particularly like how they have completely different opinions and views about Ben. She thinks Ben abandoned her to be part of Tate's life - and Tate knows just what kind of man Ben is. I like that.

And I like the possibility of sneaking around - but I also like that Vi won't be taken advantage of. I liked this update immensely!
daisymeadowss chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I've said it before but I'll say it again: Violet is awesome here! Yep.

I want them to get together and sneak around and have hot awesome sneaking around sex. Haha :D
EmpireX chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Oh. My. God. Things just got really interesting. And sexy! Lord, I love me some UST.

Pleases update soon!
Sarah v chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
This story is like the best kind of torture but still torture. I cannot wait for a update, it's that good.
KittyBlue chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Ohh I'm sure the next chapter will be priceless. I can just about imagine how Tate will react with this news. :P I can't wait for the next chapter, hope you'll update soon! :)
jandjsalmon chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
*dies* I knew it was coming but it still hurts. OUCH!
jandjsalmon chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Oh I love this! I love the whole premise.
Sarah v chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Please god let Ben and Constance agree on Tate and violets relationship!' I am sooo loving this twist.
daisymeadowss chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
New sister, right. Hopefully this new unfortunate twist won't deter them. I mean it's not like they're really siblings, so it's all good :)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »