Reviews for After All the Games are Over, Will You Love Me?
SuziH-J chapter 14 . 1/14
Loved his story, got very intense there for a while. Glad Ianto seems to be recovering. I notice that you have written a sequel to his so I will be reading that next. As well as reading your other stories. I love Janto fanfic that takes them out of Torchwood/aliens/immortality. Love the Torchwood Janto fanfic, it is nice when they are just in the normal world.
SuziH-J chapter 8 . 1/14
Ianto really needs to report this. This person is threatening his life, it could get dangerous really quick. And Tosh / Owen wonder where that will lead?
SuziH-J chapter 5 . 1/14
How the hell did the person get into Ianto's flat? Pretty scary to think someone's been there going through his stuff. Poor Jack that revelation did not go down well, though I think Ianto was a bit irresponsible just leaving him there when he knows he is in so much pain.
SuziH-J chapter 3 . 1/14
Hope Jack is not hurt too bad, interesting that Ianto is the person he calls. I guess Ianto will have to stay with him, could get interesting.
SuziH-J chapter 1 . 1/14
So different having Ianto be the one who wants to keep it free and easy. Interesting start.
FiBeeN chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Love the personality flips. Good fun
sd4ianto chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I know I'm behind, but do we get some back insight into Ianto? He seems that he has been badly hurt by someone that he loved.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I know I'm way late, but I would like to see Ianto go to Jack to help him figure out who's sending the note and Jack to tell him to F***off, because of Ianto's behavior. Which is very selfish and self destructive.
cora-stacy chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
great ending! I'm off to the sequel :)
cora-stacy chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I do enjoy feisty Tosh :)
cora-stacy chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Poor Jack :(
cora-stacy chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Great way to integrate everyone in their alternate universe roles. And a little of that heart of gold shimmer we know is in there :)
cora-stacy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great start! You have my attention :)
DashingHero chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
Sequel!
JANTOLOVER chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
deffo want a sequel please! sounds interesting!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »