Reviews for Concentrate
BroodyCheery323 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review here...
Halaria chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I LOVE Jalec, always have. They're so cute together *fan girl scream* And I always thought Jace would be more like how you slightly changed when he's with Alec.
Halaria(Gray Merciful Fate)
thisgirldanielle chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
*throws hands up in the air* yay for the Jalec! I love this pairing and there needs to be more fics on them. That was super cute :) love the purple blanket bit
ex-parrot chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow- this was one of the better Jalec fics I've read! You're really good :) please keep writing...I hope to see more Jalec :D
miamia50 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loved all the hot gay action lol
ArtificiallyBlonde chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is adorable.
Normally, I don't like JaceAlec, but this really was cute and I really liked it!
You should definitely write more of this pairing
masterandslave chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Why...?
Where's Magnus? Where's Chairman? You...? Why?
... I'm lost. Is this supposed to be like a prank? Or is Magnus having a nightmare? Maybe ALEC is having a nightmare...? Or is it just me?
Blue eyed fantasies chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I normally really don't like Jalec so I was a little sceptical at first. But it's safe to say that I'm converted now. I really enjoyed it and I think you captured Jace's character well - obnoxious but with some moments of sweetness. Some people write Jalec where Jace is a drooling, sentimental puppy but I think he would constantly tease and annoy Alec in a playful way if they were together whilst still caring for Alec like you showed. :)

Of course, no-one can top Malec, but I think you should continue writing this pairing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D
ChinaWolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aww :) I'm not normally a Jalec fan but this is adorable!