Reviews for Cry
atlan2007 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Nice I hope they do something like this on the show!
M7007 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I am curious about how they are going to turn Laurel into the Black Canary because it will be subtle and very organic but I am wondering if she will or will not have the Canary Cry because in the original comics, I don't think that they did. Anyway, Laurel rocks and this is fabulous writing; please continue writing Black Canary tidbits so the producers and writers will lean that way moreso; I think that would be wonderful if she started becoming Black Canary by the end of this season or season 2.
Ruby Casablanca chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Finally! Someone recognizes who she is! I loved this fic :) Hopefully, I want to make a Canary/Arrow fic, but this is really nice :) Great job!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Would be sooo cool if Laurel did have the Canary Cry. I'll settle for this seemingly AU-not so AU. Eee! for her honing her skills. D Very well-done.
Katt Kiki chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
cool though i think shes is the frist black carnay the one without the cry and if u wacht the comcon planel they tell u that she will b black carnay at some point but dont say wat her outfit is yet
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
THABK YOU. YOU ARE A (male I'm fussing) God among mortals
Brittana4ever chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Excellent point there and you made an good point of making Laurel's pain sympethic. Now we just have to wait for her to use those powers.
Shining Friendship chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
It would be really interesting if Laurel already had her Canary Cry and was just keeping it a secret from everyone, like Oliver with his Arrow persona. I was thrilled to see her kick Max Fuller's $$ during the nightclub scene in "Lone Gunman", since it hinted at her potential to become Black Canary, yet then she reverted back to a damsel in distress during the prison scene in "An Innocent Man". I so badly wanted to see Laurel defend herself. Everything could have turned out MUCH differently if she had, and it would have been awesome to see her use the scream.

As long as Laurel eventually becomes Black Canary, I'll be happy. I just wish we could see more hints on the show. Guess we'll just have to wait.

Great fic! I was hoping someone would eventually write a fanfic about Black Canary's powers. :)