Reviews for Both Sides of the Story
FanLass chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really liked this story. I have worked in the mental health field and i think you did a wonderful job with that pa of the story. The part about the cat was great. I couldn't stop reading. thank you for another good story Joe and Methos my two favorite highlander guys.

bonnie
Princess Nat chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
What an excellent and enthralling story. I love the relationship between Methos and Joe-they're closer to each other than to anyone else. And I can't believe someone else knows "The Cat Came Back" by Wally Pleasant! I love that song. And it's so cool that Silas the cat is Immortal. Finally, a pet that can stay with Methos longer than the blink of an eye. Thanks for sharing.
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Another absolutely wonderfully written story. I love reading about Methos and his relationship with Joe. I've always thought that theirs were stronger than Joe/Mac. Wonderful! :)
sidheranma chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
You are an amazing writer. If other fanfiction writers were half as good as you, I would have an infinite suply of reading material. I love how you write Methos, espicially Methos and Joe interactions. I hope Mac finally sees what a nasty person his current wife is and lets her get wacked. I can't wait to read the next story. Do immortal animals also follow their own version of the game?
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Wow! My breath catches! This is beautiful! I await the promised third part eagerly. I love your Joe Methos interaction. Maybe you should chapter the individual POVs, though. It's a little confusing, those tiny jumps back and forth, A more formalized change between the two would be appeciated... talking like report now. Bad!
wajag chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
very, very good. I think you have the characters down very well and keep the story moving. I couldn't stop reading. I look forward to the next one. Thanks!
Carol chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Wonderful story - extremely well written - I couldn't stop reading...sat here glued to the screen! I look forward to the next fic. Thanks!